Content is free. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
You might have come across a number of Etsyhunt reviews, but none of them deliver the value that they are meant to deliver. Well, I have got you covered. In this article, I'll mention all the key features with the plans and everything that Etsyhunt offers. So let's take a deeper dive into this Etsyhunt review and try to understand how Etsy hunt can elevate your game in terms of rank analysis and research.
I hope that you might be well known about what Etsy is? And for those who don't know, let me give you a quick peek; well, Etsy is an e-commerce platform that focuses on delivering handmade products, jewelry, and crafts. So, as I mentioned handmade products/crafts, you might be well aware of the fact that searching for a standard dropshipping product is pretty simple, but what about these handmade crafts?
Searching for these handmade crafts, jewelry and vintage items can be a task in itself, and Etsyhunt has been a savior when it comes to rank analysis, keyword research, shop ranking and much more. But before we get on this track of key features and everything else, let's take a look at what Etsyhunt is?
So let's get started!!
What is Etsyhunt?
Suppose you are someone who has been in the dropshipping ecosystem for quite some time. In that case, you might be well aware of how you can get along with these product research tools in order to find that sweet spot when it comes to product research; well, there are hundreds of tools available in the market, but having a tool that can help you in getting your product research done for handmade crafts, jewelry and similar can be a difficult task in itself.
This is where Etsyhunt can turn out to be an excellent tool for helping you in these processes, but now comes the question of who can use Etsyhunt? Etsyhunt is basically a rank analysis tool, which also lets you explore different features like keyword analysis, product listing, shop ranking and much more (more of a complete tool for Etsy selling operations); I'll get to those features later in the article. So, let's dig a bit deeper into this aspect as well.
Etsyhunt discount- Buy yearly plan and get 20% OFF! Premium Offer
Who Can Use Etsyhunt?
If you are someone who is indulged in Etsy product selling and dropshipping practices, Etsyhunt can turn out to be an excellent tool for you, as you can use Etsy SEO operations using Etsyhunt. In addition to that, it can be an excellent tool for keyword analysis, product research, and performing a rank analysis for Etsy shops.
So, as a bottom line, it can be said that Etsyhunt is an excellent tool for you when it comes to dropshipping and selling practices on Etsy. We can call it as an assistance tool that can help you in your selling and dropshipping practices around Etsy. Since we are now all well versed with what is Etsyhunt and who can use it? Let's take a deeper dive into the key features that make Etsyhunt an excellent choice among users around the globe.
Etsyhunt Features- Etsyhunt Review
Etsyhunt offers some excellent features for sellers and dropshippers working alongside Etsy as a platform. I guess you already have got an idea of how Etsyhunt can help you in your selling/dropshipping operations, but what are these features? Let's take a look at what these features are and how you can leverage these features for your business operations. Let's categorize these features into 5 key aspects and take a deeper dive as we get along with them accordingly.
This section lets you explore two different features, including product database and product chart. This products section makes things clear for different product-related issues that o ne might encounter. As already mentioned, Etsyhunt is a rank analysis tool that can help you in product research, keyword research, list optimization and much more.
It is worth mentioning that Etsyhunt has a huge database for product listing; it offers an extensive database of 38 million products, a really huge database. This can be considered as an important key factor in making things great for searching around an extensive database of products, which means more products, a wider variety, and more options to explore. Let's take a quick look at what product databases and product charts are?
Product Database: The product database lets you explore different options (filters) named basic, advanced, labels and release time. As I have already mentioned that Etsyhunt has a vast database of 38 million products, so it's pretty evident that you are not going to scroll over these 38 M products; well, this is where the above-mentioned labels can turn out to be an excellent thing for you as you can get along with better-targeted research when it comes to searching for your desired product. Etsyhunt product database offers you different filters that include:
- Basic: The Basic section lets you get around different filters like category, price and sales. You can choose around an extensive list of categories, including home craft, jewelry, accessories, pet supplies, etc. You can also choose and search around different price ranges so that you get your desired products under your category and selected price range. In addition to this, you can also check out the filter that gives you an idea of how much sales that product has acquired in a certain period of time (7days-sales/ total sales).
- Advanced: This section/filter lets you explore a more advanced filtration process which includes Ship from (the source location), favorites, reviews and product type ( handmade, vintage, craft supply, vintage, etc.).
- Labels: This filter can turn out to be an excellent thing for making your searches more efficient in terms of searching for products under the tags, raving, Etsy pick and bestsellers. The raving option lets you get around with products having multiple 5-star reviews, whereas the Etsy pick enables you to get along with the products which are picked up by the experts, and I guess you already have an idea of what bestsellers is meant for, the bestseller option lets you explore the products which have been getting excellent sales in the past 6 months.
- Release Time: This filter/option might not sound like an important thing but can be helpful in searching for products that are new in the market and can be used in your dropshipping operations. You can also adjust your release timeline depending upon your needs and perform that near-perfect search for hot products across Etsy.
Product Chart: Having a product chart can be an excellent thing when it comes to getting an overview of products that might be getting along with in terms of product sales, reviews, etc. The product chart basically gives you an overview of how certain products perform.
You might be well aware of how keywords turn out to be an essential factor for implementing great searches over the platform. You can search for your desired products across an extensive database of 38 million products. The keyword research also lets you explore different parameters such as views, favorites, competition and sales. These parameters can be considered as an excellent way of getting along with your perfect product using some keywords.
Similar to the products section, which lets you explore around two sections; the product database and product chart, the shops section lets you get around two sections, the shops database and chart. It's worth mentioning that the product section and shop section offers somewhat similar things when it comes to filters offered, which include:
- Basic: The basic filter offers three different sections that include country, category and sales.
- Advanced: The advanced filter lets you get along with parameters like sales, reviews, and favorites.
- Labels: Well, this section gets a bit different compared to what was offered in the product database. The labels offered in Shops include Star Seller and raving. Here the Star Seller label is given to the shops that have an excellent track record for offering a great customer experience, and I guess you already have an idea for a raving tag (shops with multiple 5-star reviews).
- Creation time: This section basically helps you in getting along with shops that are functional through what and what time. You can get along with shops that have been selling products on Etsy for 1,2, or 3 year(s); you can also check another option for all time which lets you explore around shops without getting tangled around the time of creation.
One of the other important factors that gained my attention was its downloadable report, as you can get along with the option “Export to CSV.” In addition to this, Etsyhunt's Shop section will also let you get along with data like Total sales, Total reviews, Total favorites, On sale and creation time.
As I have mentioned earlier, the operation section lets you get around two important features that can help you get some informational data that can later be used for better business operations. Well, the operation section offers two different options, which include Listing Optimization and Follow-up reminder.
Let's take a better look at how listing optimization and follow-up reminders can help make your business a bit easy going.
Listing Optimization: The listing optimization enables you to get an updated listing of your store, which is based on the evaluation criteria of Etsy seller's handbook & Google site guide. The listing optimization (includes SEO analysis) can be an excellent feature to make things great in terms of improving exposure and conversions. The Etsyhunt's listing optimization can optimize upto 100 recent listings of your store.
The listing optimization lets you explore some other parameters such as views, sales, conversions, and SEO tips. Well, all these parameters are available with the data of having a threshold of listing upto 100 stores. These different parameters can be used for making better business strategies for outgrowing your competitors; one thing that attracted me was SEO tricks; well these data can be used for making your product getting listed on Etsy when a certain keyword is searched, this, as a result, can be helpful in delivering better ROIs, sales and conversion rates.
You can also get along two different options for listing, which include all optimizations and optimized listing.
Follow Up Reminder: Having a follow-up on how your customers are doing in terms of business can be an excellent way of making things great for a number of factors as you can later convert these customers into loyal customers by just having a follow-up and acting accordingly.
At this moment, the follow-up reminder is in the demo, but it lets you get different data for total reviews, avg. rating, review rate and send now. You can also get around different filters for getting better audience targeting. The follow-up reminder lets you use target filter order by getting along with the customer, request status, review status, message, product and much more.
Well, I consider this feature as one of the prime factors in making a product research tool excellent in terms of service delivery. Etsyhunt offers browser extensions for chrome and edge; these browser extensions can be used to search hot products on Etsy, check Esty shops, and much more.
I have come across a number of similar tools (for other platforms), but I have noticed that browser extensions play quite an essential role in performing searches and checking on different stores active on that platform. I was pretty amazed after knowing that Etsyhunt offers their browser extension for Microsoft Edge as there aren't a lot of similar tools that offer that, as they are only limited to Chrome extension.
Estyhunt Pricing Plans:
As per the features and tools offered by Etsyhunt, no doubt that Etsyhunt can be used for different things for your Etsy business operations. Well, Etsyhunt offers 3 different pricing plans, including the free plan. Still, the point which is worth mentioning over here is that you can avail these Etsyhunt pricing plans at a much lower cost (20% off) using the special given in the description. The Etsyhunt pricing plans are as follows:
- Free Plan: As it is a free plan, you can look after this plan to try out different features offered by Etsyhunt. In addition to that, this can be an excellent way of getting known to the user interface.
- Basic Plan: The Plan costs around $3.99/month with different features like product research, keyword research, listing optimization, etc. You can get along with this plan if you are a beginner or an intermediate.
- Pro Plan: The plan costs around $19.99/month with all the features offered in the Basic plan. In addition to all this, you can look after some extra features such as Amazon Handmade, Discontinued Products, and Multi-Store Binding. You can get this pro plan for a discounted rate of $16/month by clicking on the exclusive link given in this review.
FAQs Related to Etsyhunt
🔎What is Etsyhunt?
Etsy Hunt is the leading Etsy rank analysis tool that can help you optimize your Etsy shop's ranking in the Etsy search engine, which could lead to increased visibility. With access to over 38 million product listings and through utilizing your selected keywords and tags, this tool will improve your shop rank and promote its visibility.
✔How does Etsyhunt works?
EtsyHunt lets you easily monitor your listing performance with access to over 38,000,000 product listings, tags and categories. All the data on Etsy is there in one place so that you can keep track of your rankings, traffic, clicks and much more.
⭐How much product data does EtsyHunt have in total?
EtsyHunt has a total of 38,000,000+ Etsy listings. Also, EtsyHunt does add around 3,000,000 Etsy products to their database daily.
🤑Can I try the EtsyHunt Chrome extension for free?
Amazingly yes! The EtsyHunt Chrome extension is free and has the potential to increase a seller’s product research efficiency by 200%. The Etsyhunt Chrome extension can be installed directly from the Chrome App store.
🔥Can I try Etsyhunt for free?
Absolutely yes! Etsyhunt does allow the user to create a free account and gives access to all of its features.
Bottom Line: Is Etsyhunt Worth it?
Yes, it is. As the features offered by Etsyhunt can be used for multiple operations in your business, whether we are considering weekly sales, search volume, Etsy reviews or using a product database to find those hot products, Etsyhunt offers it. From my experience around similar tools that were focused on delivering somewhat similar features and services for other platforms like Aliexpress, Amazon, etc., Etsyhunt has pretty elevated the game in terms of business operations.
As I have already mentioned, having a tool that can perform different operations such as listing optimization, product research, keyword analysis, etc., by your side can turn out to be helpful when it comes to business operations. It can be said that Etsyhunt is a great tool that enables you to get an overview of different aspects without any waste of time, efficient & effective practices.
And all this for free, well they are offering free services, as you can sign up for free and use the services that I have mentioned above, but just as a reminder, the prices may be implemented by the time you are reading this Etsyhunt review, I would highly recommend you to choose whether the tool is still free to use or not, other than I wasn't able to find any flaws in the tools, well, it has a pretty simple interface but it pretty much adjustable. Overall, thumbs up from my experience around Etsyhunt.
Hopefully, this article has cleared most of the questions and queries you might have regarding this Etsy Analysis Tool – EtsyHunt.