In this post, We are talking about the GetResponse which is one of the best affiliate programs to earn recurring commissions by promoting email marketing and automation platform,
Are you still waiting to get a response from your audiences for the products you promoted to them?
Well, this depends on how you promoted your products/services.
There are different kinds of marketing strategies used by business giants that ensure a quick response from their users. Then why should you be left behind?
In this article, we have featured our honest ✅GetResponse Affiliate Program Review 2021 that includes detailed insights about this amazing affiliate program. Rollover to check how you can make recurring commissions with GetResponse.
Use email marketing to send product-related information to your users and never miss on closing the deal instantly. GetResponse is an email marketing platform that ensures quick delivery to the user’s inbox and gets a quick response from them.
By joining GetResponse, you can choose the paid plan and get full features for better ROI. But in this post, we will show you how you can earn commissions by joining the GetResponse Affiliate Program. So read this post and wait for the best outcome.
Detailed GetResponse Affiliate Program Review
It’s been more than a decade since GetResponse has been providing its email marketing services around the globe. More than 350,000 customers in over 180 countries around the world are using its extensive high-quality marketing services, and GetResponse has never let them down.
GetResponse offers its services in 21 different languages, with its offices located globally in the US, Russia, India, and more. The team of GetResponse is comprised of more than 300 responsive professionals that never let you feel alone in hard times.
Email marketing is definitely the best marketing solution to grow your business, but with GetResponse, it becomes amazing and super-fast.
How does the GetResponse affiliate program work?
Let us talk about how you can earn commissions with GetResponse affiliate program. It’s hard to work in affiliate marketing, as choosing the right offers is quite confusing. But with the GetResponse affiliate program, you neither have to worry about the payouts nor the tools available for promotion.
By joining the GetResponse affiliate program as an affiliate, you can choose any of the four plans that include: Email, Pro, Max, and Enterprise.
Once you join the program, you will have access to marketing tools like logo, banners, Infographics, and more so you can choose anyone which you are comfortable with.
When your users click on the affiliate link and buy a plan, you are eligible for a 33% commission till the time the user keeps renewing the plan. This means you will get recurring commissions until the user stops renewing the plan.
In case the user clicked on your affiliate link but did not purchase any plan, then the cookie is stored for 120 days, and if the same user again visits the site and buys a plan, then you will earn commission as promised by GetResponse.
Ways to Promote GetResponse
GetResponse offers easy marketing tools to promote its plans. You can either put a banner on your blog or website or write a review and explain the features and services offered by GetResponse.
Writing a review is always a good choice as it keeps your customers engaged, and they rely on your review. In the review, you can provide a special coupon with your affiliate link or an exclusive deal with your affiliate link.
You can also spread the word by emailing your affiliate link to your contacts, join a forum, and share the link or by making a nice video and sharing it on social media platforms.
Features of GetResponse Affiliate Program
Here are some awesome features that you would never want to miss out.
- GetResponse payment procedure is very simple. Publishers get paid in net 30 days after the sales have been made through your affiliate link.
- The minimum payout offered is $50, so once you reach $50 in your account, you can withdraw the amount via PayPal, Check, or Wire Transfer.
- 33% commission is quite high, so you can expect nothing less than high payouts.
- There are plenty of tools for promotion, so you can use any one whichever you are flexible with.
- With deep linking, you can earn more commissions.
- If your referral upgrades to a higher plan, then your commission will increase. This means there is no limit to how much you can earn from this affiliate program.
- A real-time reporting tool helps you to track your sales, a number of visits, and conversion. Get insights about your traffic with an intuitive dashboard made with love.
- Every affiliate gets a dedicated account manager to help at any stage with affiliate queries. Don’t expect anything less than 24/7 support.
Reasons Why you should choose GetResponse services
- Using the drag and drop or HTML code editor. You can create your template from scratch or simply choose any of the 500+ predesigned templates.
- You can give a professional look to your message by choosing any of the 1000 free iStock images. It is responsive, meaning you can edit the design even from your mobile phone.
- Not just the name of the contact, but you can also include other prominent details in the message to make it more dynamic.
- With autoresponders, you can start a conversation as soon as a subscriber sign up. Manage e-courses, educational cycles, weekly or daily tips with drag and drop organizers.
- With advance segmentation feature, you can target groups of similar contacts based on geolocation, subscription date, and much more.
- The time travel feature ensures deliverability to your contacts for their specific time zone. It ensures 99% deliverability.
- Optimized message delivery ensures that your message hits the inbox when the contact is most active, and this further ensures that the contact will open your message and get engaged with it.
- Using the analytics dashboard, you can keep track of your email marketing campaigns like open, clicks, social, shares, and unsubscribes.
- You can take proper action by segmenting the contacts based on how much they are engaged with the message.
- With real-time tracking, you can gaze at the contacts that receive, open, and click your messages.
- A/B Testing allows you to test again and again and keep the details in the message only that is important. E.g., you can optimize subject lines, ‘From’ field and content.
- It offers Email marketing, landing pages, Marketing automation, Webinars, Autoresponders, Enterprise Solutions, etc. at an affordable cost.
🌟 GetResponse FAQ
✅ How much does GetResponse pay to its affiliates?
When you provide a new sale to GetResponse, it offers you $100. It also offers 33% for every customer payment you referred.
✅ Do I need to pay to join the GetResponse affiliate program?
No, the GetResponse affiliate program is free to join. You do not require to pay any kind of fees to create an account in GetResponse.
✅ How do I track my sales?
You will get your affiliate link after sign up. To track every single click on your text link and banner, GetResponse uses a cookie embedded with your account. You need to log in to your GetResponse affiliate account to access the banners and links.
You will earn a commission if the user referred by you activate their account within 120 days. GetResponse offers a 120-day cookie.
Conclusion: GetResponse Affiliate Program Review 2021 | Should you join??
If you want recurring commissions, then joining the GetResponse affiliate program is a clever decision. The best part is you can get higher commissions if your referral upgrades the plan.
So, once your customers start using GetResponse services, they will definitely upgrade their plan, and you can earn more.🤑🤑
Join the GetResponse affiliate program to earn more income by simply promoting email marketing software. As compared to the other email marketing companies, it offers the highest commission rate.
- Sign up process is very easy.
- Provide free marketing materials.
- Earn unlimited commissions.
- Offer 120-day cookie life.
- Dedicated customer support.
- Newer email marketing companies offer great features.