Content is free. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
AI has been a great innovation in making our lives easier and simpler.
Almost every great-known platform like Google and Facebook uses AI now, so why are you not among them?
Why not use AI to know you and your competitors' growth online across their website, pages, campaigns, visuals, etc?
In this ✅Hexowatch Review, we will learn about the features, pricing, & much more.
What is Hexowatch?
In-Depth Hexowatch Review
Hexowatch is an easy-to-use page monitoring service that helps understand the changes occurring across your website page or any competitor you might be interested in knowing about.
We can't deny that competitors help us grow in various ways, and having healthy competition is a great practice to experience while doing business; a competitor helps you grow.
A business should always be hungry in terms of growth.
Save more by using our Hexowatch coupon codes.
🚀Latest Hexowatch Discount Coupon (💯 Working)
Try Hexowatch For FREE Best Values
Get Premium credit add-on at just $4.99/m Best Values
Get Hexowatch Standard Plan at $12.49/mo Best Values
How can I monitor my competitors activity?
Monitor Your Competitors
Won't it be great if you could get to know what your competitors are doing? What's going on with the prices? Have your competitors changed something on their page? Change in prices?
What if your competitors offer the same services for a lower cost and additional services?
What are the devices my page is being opened on?
Is it a mobile phone, laptop, or tablet, and is there any change in the stats across the devices while my page is opening?
You can't keep checking their website and your pages to know what happens over there; after all, you got a business to look after.
The service runs different monitoring processes and notifies you via different platforms such as Slacks, telegram, emails, and whatever is compatible or integrated with Zapier or Pabbly Connect ecosystem.
The monitoring offered by Hexowatch is a big game-changer as you are well aware of the changes occurring over your competitor's page. Are you getting notified of your brand being mentioned anywhere?
Keysnaps, what Hexowatch will help you with?
- Your competitors are making any changes on their website or elsewhere.
- Are there any changes in the services and products your competitors are offering?
- Did any changes occur in the backlinks that your partners mentioned?
- You can monitor any changes in affiliate links or reviews as well.
- You can even change the frequency by which Hexowatch will run a change check across different pages, along with the device type-check like mobile, laptop, or tablet.
Hexowatch offers a whole new set of monitoring modes across any website or page in a single place, like:
- Visual Monitoring
- HTML Monitoring
- Content Monitoring
- HTML Element Monitoring
- Availability Monitoring
- WHOIS Monitoring
- And Much More
Monitoring options based on your objective.
Monitoring Modes Offered by Hexowatch
Hexowatch offers a great set of monitoring modes depending upon your objectives or the type of work you are indulged with:
The Visual Monitor monitors a whole website or specific page and lets the user know about any changes that would have occurred across them.
The HTML monitoring helps in many ways; monitoring different sections such as changes in prices or out-of-stock notifications helps in proper management.
Let's take a scenario where you get notified that your competitor does not have any particular product available; this might be a golden chance for you and your business to acquire the customers they were holding.
Availability monitoring offers to monitor if any downtime in your website occurs; the data monitored helps give you alerts if any page is down in real-time.
Keyword Monitoring is a great feature. If you are looking for a specific keyword and help you with the presence or absence of that specific keyword, this helps in better optimization or search operations when performed.
Domain WHOIS Monitoring:
Keeps you updated with the authorization of Domain and lets you know about the records of ownership of the Domain as well.
The content monitor helps in monitoring any visible content across the website or website and lets you notify if any change occurs.
Backlink monitoring helps monitor the backlinks and notify you if any modifications or changes occur from your backlink partners, like the links are changed or modified while performing backlink operations.
Creates a sitemap and notifies about any changes occurring in the deletion or any new page creation across any website you have been monitoring.
Other monitoring features available on Hexowatch:
- Automatic AI monitoring
- API Monitoring
- Technology monitoring and much more
How much does Hexowatch cost?
Hexowatch Pricing Plans
Hexowatch offers a great set of plans; the plans are made according to the need of different personals working under different domains, such as digital marketers and business owners who want to be updated on any changes, which might be an opportunity that can boost up their business.
The offer starts with a FREE plan and goes up to nearly $84/month for big businesses.
Let's take a look at the plans that are available at hexowatch.
You can start with a free plan that can help you understand the interface and look after what features are available on it. We can call it an exploration package.
The only drawback it has is that you might not be able to access features like webhooks, API checks, and getting notified across its vast network of compatible apps such as telegram, discord, and many more. It is only limited to 75 checks per month with a frequency of 12 hours.
Hexowatach offers around 5 Plans at this time with a great set of features.
From starting a FREE plan to a BUSINESS+ plan, features available change depending upon the customer's need; the plans are made such that there is a plan available for almost everyone as per the need.
- Free Plan: Like an exploration plan to get you to know the interface and key features available in it.
- Standard Plan: Starts at somewhere around $12.5/month and offers an exclusive feature set with all the monitoring modes available with around 2000 checks in a month.
- Pro Plan: Starts at almost $20/month, made for businesses or people looking for better monitoring with more frequency and features with around 4500 checks in a month.
- Business Plan: This starts with somewhere around $40/month and is made for businesses that want to be aware of every change made within minutes with 10000 checks available in a month.
- Business+ Plan: It offers every feature available in Hexowatch, such as all the monitoring modes with webhooks, API key, custom actions before capture, and integration with thousand of apps with a checking frequency of 5 minutes.
Get notified of any changes that occur in a period of 5 minutes with a monthly check availability of 25000 checks with Business+ Plan.
Unique features of Hexowatch to look for!
Key Features of Hexowatch
Now let's take a look at what hexowatch offers:
- Custom actions before capturing: This feature lets you customize the actions you want Hexowatch to capture, such as clicks, delay, type, etc.
- API Key: Application programming interface, it's a unique identifier that authenticates developer, users, etc., helps to provide project authentication.
- Webhooks: Notifies you of any 3rd party applications supporting Webhooks or have API access.
- Server Location: Check or monitor your website across different server locations like the US, Europe, and Asia.
- Get Alerts across 1000s of App: Get notifications across 1000s of apps like Discord, Slack, Telegram, etc., or integrate with a whole bunch of applications compatible with Zapier.
- Integrate with 1000s of the app like:
- Pabbly Connect
- Integrately and
- Google Sheets
- Gmail and many more
Use of Cases on Hecowatch
Hexowatch use cases to get notified when any change occurs in terms of:
- If anything goes inaccurate, get notified if any changes occur while website rending or use of different devices, get alerts if anything goes wrong.
- Get known with any changes that our competitors are going with; this helps get notified if they launch any new product line or remove any product line as well.
- Always have a competitive price, and get notified about the price changes your competitors are undergoing across different platforms.
- Recruitment Alerts: This is one of the critical features suppressed while coming across another hexowatch review. This can help you get notified about recruitment alerts from various portals simultaneously.
- Get customer review alerts as well; if any customer leaves a review over your product or service, get notified so that you can make a better customer relationship with them, resulting in more growth in your business.
It also offers a lot more than mentioned above and is very helpful if you are looking to get notified, and we mean it if any change occurs.
It also offers some great customization across the features available:
- Frequency as per your objectives: Get regular checks on your websites like checks or changes running monthly, weekly, daily, hourly, or even in minutes.
- Get alerts across different platforms such as Emails, telegram, discord, and across more than 1000s of other integrated applications.
- Changes occurring across your website get customized with changes and the percent of changes occurring across different websites and webpages.
- Choose your server location from the US, Europe, and Asia.
Should you really buy Hexowatch?
💰 Is Hexowatch worth your money?
After checking out all the essential features available on Hexowatch, the million-dollar question; Is it worth it?
Should you invest your money across a monitoring tool like Hexowatch?
The answer to this question depends upon its use of it. Are you looking forward to making your website an all-time available website?
Are you looking forward to getting notified when any changes occur on your website externally (visual monitor ) or internally (sitemap, HTML, API, etc.)?
the answer is a big YES !!!
The key features available are helpful in many features such as monitoring your website or getting notified even if any other monitored website modifies or is down; Competitors, Right?
With the free plan available, there is no question that you should not give it a try; get your free plan and monitor your or any other website.
The free plan offered by Hexowatch is offered to make users get used to the interface and explore the features available on Hexowatch.
The features available here are great to make your business a tremendous all-time available business, even if your competitors might get a break from it, but you won't.
The monitoring offered by Hexowatch will make you available 24×7 for your customers so that they don't come across any problems with availability or page being down and won't wander around other websites leaving you.
In simple words, these monitoring features will make you a non-stop station for whatever products or services you offer. This might help you in converting your regular customers into loyal customers.
Once you are well aware of the features it offers and gets used to the interface Hexowatch has to offer, you can go with the paid plans later and get bigger and better in terms of availability & competition as well.
As mentioned above, Hexowatch has excellent plans and has something for almost everyone depending on their needs and objectives.
Few frequently asked questions about Hexowatch.
🌟 Hexowatch FAQ
🤔What is Hexowatch?
Hexowatch is your AI sidekick for tracking visual, content, source code, technology, availability, and price changes on any website.
🙄Who are the typical users of Hexowatch?
Hexowatch has the following typical customers:
Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid Size Business, Small Business.
🌍What websites can I check?
Hexowatch can examine most website pages, but it is NOT intended to monitor social media networks (such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others), search engines (such as Google, Bing, and others), or large eCommerce platforms (like Amazon, eBay, etc.).
🙋♀️What level of support does Hexowatch offer?
Hexowatch provides customer service options: Chat, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (live rep), FAQs/Forum, Email/Help Desk.
😳Can Hexowatch monitor a complete website for changes?
The most effective way to monitor a website is to select key pages, such as the homepage, top-level category pages, blogs, news, or specific product pages of interest. This way, you'll be notified whenever something new happens.
Shoud you use Hexowatch?
Conclusion: Hexowatch Review 2022
After coming across all the features, plans, and almost everything, Hexowatch is a great monitoring service provider from our side.
We know that you need to grow your business and be on the top; everyone wants that; your hard work and commitment towards your business will make you the best, but Hexowatch will help you get along that path to success. You should be able to keep an eye on your competitor as well.
With the 12 Monitoring modes that Hexowatch offers, your business can be on the path to success and getting ahead of your competitors.
Hexowatch works silently in the background and updates you with any changes that occur over your website or the webiste you are keeping an eye on. The use of cases and constant monitoring helps in a lot of factors.
The monitoring is performed both internally and externally almost checks everything from visual changes to change in source code; this gives an overall better result in running your business.
They also offer live support, which keeps you in a better state if you encounter any queries. Hexowatch support system will be there for you in making you and your business a better version of it.
So from our perspective, Hexowatch is an excellent monitoring software and will help you monitor any website, either yours or your competitor, by running a check across them with the uppermost frequency of 5 minutes.
The plans offered from Hexowatch are tremendous, and you can choose from them, starting with a Free Plan to a Business+ Plan.
So get your website monitored with Hexowatch and notify you of any changes occurring in real-time.
Happy monitoring for a better you and a better business!!🚀🚀
Hexowatch is an AI sidekick tracking visual content, source code, technology, availability, and price changes on any website.
Try it today!!
- Ease of use
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Data Discovery
- Data Visualization
- Value for Money