Content is free. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Welcome to our ✅Scalify Review!! If you are searching for an effective ad automation tool, we have got you covered. We will try to cover every detail to help you make an informed decision by the end of the article.
Now, what is an ad automation tool? Have you ever heard of it? What is it about social media? Why is it important to include social media platforms in advertising and marketing?
As you all already know, Facebook and Instagram are some of the most popular social media platforms in 2022. The social media platforms are so effective that the platform's users account for 2.2 billion and 1 billion users.
If you consider paid campaigns, no other tools would be a better option than Instagram and Facebook. According to the social media examiner, 93% of marketers use Facebook to generate leads. On the other hand, Instagram is used by 73% of marketers to do the same.
If you are an eCommerce seller, the first and foremost crucial tasks for you is to look after the marketing process of your products. But, this job is hard to get done when you still depend on manual marketing tactics.
Attributes like your audience, demographics, gender, and schedule are critical for a social media ad. Launching and relaunching the Facebook and Instagram ads can be time-consuming if you do not know what to do or have the right strategies and KPIs.
This is when social media automation tools like Scalify comes to our rescue. Let's get to know more about this platform in our in-depth Scalify review.
Detailed Scalify Review
Scalify is an excellent ad automation tool built for Instagram and Facebook users. With the help of Scalify, marketers get an idea bout which audience to pitch, create new ideas, retarget the existing audience. They also offer A/B testing of ads to have a better version of the Facebook ad.
Yassir Ennazk, a young entrepreneur and marketer, founded Scalify with millions of ideas on his mind. The fact sets Scalify aside from all its competitors because they let marketers create easy and robust campaigns in seconds.
It uses Open AI's GPT-3 for building the AI-Generated Ad copies for the Ad campaigns. If someone is new to the marketing industry, they will find it difficult to set up new campaigns or generate new leads and sales.
Scalify makes the process easier by relaunching ads, creating a look-alike audience, and generating interest with the existing audience or with a new set of audiences. If you want to make your ad campaign more effective, no solution could be better than Scailify for your ad marketing needs.
✅Exclusive Scalify Discount Coupon (💯 Verified)
Get 95% OFF Scalify Lifetime Deal Best Values
Just $29/mo at Scalify Best Values
Start FREE Trial Now Best Values
Benefits of Scalify
Following are some key benefits of the platform:
- With the help of the automated Scalify launchpad, you can launch Facebook and Instagram ads quickly.
- With the use of its dynamic retargeting campaigns, you can retarget and recover the abandoned carts.
- A single dashboard is enough to understand the audience's performance and get a breakdown of the selected audience.
- To save you money and time, you can use the Helios automation updates.
Key Features of Scalify | Scalify Review
Below are some of the features that we found most helpful in Scalify.
- Automation: Scalify optimizes the ads on autopilot. If the ads are auto-optimized, it increases the ROAS without increasing your CPR. Scalify ensures that you do not need a team of professional social media marketers for auto-optimization.
- Optimization Strategies: There are some optimization strategies of Scalify which ensure the cost and time of your campaign. The auto-optimization strategy comes in handy when deactivating the waste ads automatically or reactivating the most potential ad.
- History & Record: The best part? Scalify keeps track of your optimization history to analyze what has worked best in the past and what has not. Along with this, you can also get automation reports on Slack or mail so that you know optimization works the best.
- Automation Schedule: You also have the authority to set an automation schedule for your campaign. You get to choose the automation schedule from anywhere between 15 minutes to 72 hours. That depends on which type of ads you are running and your ad campaign's effectiveness.
- Scale: To help your ads scale faster to the desired audience, Scalify offers over 200 custom and lookalike audiences that can help you reach your target audience. By checking the custom templates, you can decide which audience is best for your current ad type. Scalify uses the customer's lifetime value to ensure that the lookalike audience is perfect for the campaign. Once you have completed this, you will automatically realize that your ad campaigns will be much more aligned than before.
- Analyze: With the help of the Scalify dashboard, you can keep a clean check on your running campaigns. The data is easy to understand, and you will not feel that you need prior tech experience to make the platform useful.
- Drag and Drop Analytics: One of the most valuable features of the Scalify dashboard is the drag and drop feature. You can pick any widget or KPIs to your dashboard and track those metrics. You can also use the pre-build dashboard template to track the metrics the way you want.
- Single Platform Data: Scalify is an all-in-one platform that collects data from different social media platforms and compares them to more data-driven analysis. If you are using Scalify, you will not need to integrate those platforms for bringing the data altogether.
- Automation Builder: Scalify helps you create an automated template using its automation builder. You can use this feature to create the custom automation in minutes and set a schedule for the upcoming automation. You can also make use of the previous winning ads to reach the maximum ROI.
Scalify Pricing Plans
The most excellent part of Scalify is the pricing model. There are few marketing and social media tools that offer pay-per-use pricing methods. Most of them provide a subscription plan.
But with Scalify, you get to go with the pay-per-use model. In that way, you will be accustomed to your needs and will only have to pay for the services you are using.
However, you can check out the 7-day free trial before going for any paid option. The free plan of Scalify offers every feature that you need to kickstart your social media ad campaign.
Once the free trial ends, you can choose any paid plan depending on the monthly ads spend.
But hold on, there is a catch!
Scalify Lifetime Deal
Scalify offers its users various lifetime deals depending on the monthly ad spend. You can pick any one that suits your requirement.
The basic plan costs you around $49/lifetime. In that plan, you get access to the following features:
- $10,000 Ad Spent per month
- All Features included in the software
- 60-days money-back guarantee.
There are other lifetime deals as well, and they are priced depending on the features that they offer. If you are in a dilemma about whether Scalify is the correct option for you, check out the 7-day free trial by clicking on the link below.
Scalify Integration with Shopify
No option is better than Scalify to get traffic to your Shopify website using Facebook and Instagram automation. With Shopify, Scalify also integrated with different website builders such as Wix, Squarespace, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and Weebly(coming soon).
You can also add a Scalify add-on to your Shopify stores to access its features without switching on the platform. You can add many ad creatives to the dashboard and re-target directly from the Shopify store.
Scalify Customer Support
There is only a way to connect the Scalify customer care service, and that is through the ticket system. Unfortunately, we do not get to fix our small queries right away through the live chat option.
If you have any issues, you have to fill in and send the ticket. The waiting time for getting the response is pretty long. They take almost 48 – 72 hours to get back to your query. We would highly recommend Scalify to work on their support system.
For now, you will have to use the only available option.
Scalify Pros & Cons
- The dashboard and the user interface are easy to comprehend.
- Setting up the tool is pretty straightforward.
- The impressive roadmap sets it apart from all its competitors.
- Once the user registers to the platform, he will automatically find the process of creating campaigns is straightforward.
- Free trial is available.
- Easy to use drag and drop dashboard.
- Automating split testing feature.
- Integrates with Shopify.
- Multiple product strategies templates.
- In the customer support system, no live chat or calling option is available.
- Lacks Google Ads implementation.
- No shareable links to be shared with the clients or customers.
🌟 Scalify FAQ
🙄What is Scalify?
Scalify is an all-in-one advertising suite that uses game-changing automation to help you create, analyze, optimize, and grow your Facebook and Instagram advertisements quicker.
🔥Is Scalify free?
Scalify price is dependent on monthly usage and starts at $29.00. There is no free version available. A free trial of Scalify is available.
🔎How does billing work?
Your chosen payment method is used for billing you monthly or yearly at the end of your billing period. The payment cycle begins after your free trial expires.
💲What payment methods can I use?
Depending on your account type, you may pay using a credit card, PayPal, Shopify billing, or Wix billing.
Conclusion: Scalify Review 2022 | Should you go for this ads automation tool?
So, the final question comes to is Scalify good enough?
In our opinion, Scalify is one of the most powerful tools for social media ad automation. If you want to run your campaigns more successfully, you should grab the Scalify lifetime deal, which is currently offering up to 95% OFF on the entire price.
We hope that our Scalify Review was helpful to you. Suggestions and doubts are welcome in the comments sections down below.🙂
Scalify is an automated software that lets you publish ads on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, Linked In, etc. It enables you to create amazing ads that increase your ROI.
- Set up is easy.
- Most accessible User Interfaces that are perfect for newbies.
- Impressive roadmap.
- Free trial available
- Automating split testing feature
- Integrates seamlessly with Shopify
- Easy to use drag and drop Analytics dashboard.
- No live chat.
- Lacks Google Ads implementation.
- No shareable links for reports to be shared with the client