Content is free. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
If you are looking for a free trial for an amazing Amazon research tool then you are in the right place. In this SmartScout free trial article, we will look at SmartScout with all its amazing Amazon research tools, and other capabilities while I try to answer all the related questions that you might be having regarding Smartscout for your Amazon-related operations.
Let’s take a look at what SmartScout is and what all does SmartScout have to offer under the free trial period of 7 days.
SmartScout is an Amazon Research tool that provides data on brands, categories, sellers, and traffic data to help sellers to find products, brands, and suppliers that can help sellers to take their store to the next level.
SmartScout offers a suite of amazing features and tools that can be used by sellers to take the best decisions for their stores.
The tool has an amazing free trial for three out of its four plans, the free plans offered give complete access to the users to all the features of all the plans. In the next section, we will look at how you can activate your free trial in a few easy steps.
How can I activate my SmartScout Free Trial?
SmartScout offers a free trial for three plans including basic, essentials, and business plans. For the enterprise plan, you can contact their sales team. Here is a guide on how you can start your 7-day free trial of the business plan.
Step 1: Go to SmartScout official website and click on the Pricing button shown in the menu bar.
Step 2: On the pricing page, choose the plan of your preference, and click on the ‘Start Free Trial’ Button. (I would recommend choosing the business plan as it gives access to all the features offered by Smartscout)
Step 3: Enter your details and click submit.
Step 4: Choose a plan to start your free trial.
Step 5: Enter your payment details. (Remember you will not be charged on checkout, your billing will start at the end of the free trial)
Step 6: After submitting all your details, Congratulations now you are ready to use all the amazing features of SmartScout for free for the next 7 days!
What are the Features of SmartScout?
SmartScout offers some excellent features across different parameters, these multiple aspects of Amazon selling include Brand research, Product research, Sales estimation, customer buying patterns, and much more. Let's have a look at these features and understand how these simple but crucial things are needed for your Amazon selling operations.
Smartscout Brand and Seller Research
- Product database: The product database in the brand and research tool can help you to look for the right product amongst the database of 30 million products. You can use the advanced filters of the tool to find opportunities that no one can.
- Sellers Research: SmartScout has an extensive seller database that can help you to find any seller and the top products from across the world.
- Brands Research: The brands' research database can help you to find the most popular brands and their popular products that are also the most profitable.
- Seller/Brand Coverage: This amazing tool can help you to find the most profitable brand for your store. This tool can help in reverse sourcing and finding out where other sellers generate revenue.
Smartscout Market Competitor Research
- Subcategories Explorer: With this tool, you can explore every category on Amazon. The tool can help you find popular niches and look for profitable ideas.
- Traffic Graph: Take a look at the traffic from product to product in amazing representation. You can search using a product or a keyword.
- Scope: Find Historic Data across categories and Brands on Amazon. If you want to dissect big trends, this is the perfect tool for that.
Smartscout Keyword Research
- Rank Tracker: Track where an ASIN is getting its traffic from and how that's changing over time. SmartScout has a suite of tools to help you to understand your conversion on each search term.
- Keyword Detective: Break down ASIN vs ASIN or Brand vs Brand visually to see if there are any untapped opportunities.
- Relevancy Quadrant: This tool shows you high-traffic keywords as well as keywords that are not drawing any real traffic
- AdSpy: With this tool, you can have all the secrets of your competitors and spy on them to stay ahead.
Smartscout Tools and Data Export Features
- UPC Scanner: You can turn your list of suppliers into profit-making opportunities with this tool. This can be done by importing product lists to find the most profitable one.
- Excel Exports: You can export all the data you need from Smartscout to Excel with this tool
- Seller Exports: Sellers that want to leverage SmartScout’s amazing data can do so.
- FBA Calculator: This amazing tool can calculate and show you the Return on Investment of any product on Amazon.
- Keyword Detective: Track the rank of your product, relevance, and search item intent and conduct competitor analysis all in one place with this amazing tool.
Latest Feature of SmartScout
Smartscout has come up with a new feature that can be beneficial in terms of delivering the best value to Amazon sellers, this includes the AI listing architect, which is indeed useful for making proper listings without any hassle.
- AI listing architect: This tool can help you to create the perfect listing for your product leveraging the power of AI. This tool can create listings that are perfectly optimized for Amazon and attractive to customers as well. Create great listings in an instant with this powerful tool.
How much does SmartScout Cost? SmartScout Pricing Plans
Smartscout has tailored 4 different pricing plans which can help in making things better as per your business operations, these plans include the basic plan, essential plan, business plan, and Enterprise plan. Here's a small brief about the Smartscout plans:
- Basic Plan: The Basic Plan comes for $25 per month on annual billing and offers access to 2 users, brand research, product research, sales estimator, and 5000 UPC scans monthly.
- Essentials Plan: The Essentials plan comes for $75 per month on annual billing and offers all the features of the basic plan and unlocks all the brand's features, Categorical research, keyword rank tracker, and 50,000 UPC scans per month.
- Business Plan: The Business Plan comes for $158 per month on annual billing and offers all the features of the essential plan. Along with that this plan also offers Customer buying patterns, Shared Keywords by Brands & Products, Custom Reporting with Excel Exports, and Unlimited Custom Markets.
- Enterprise Plan: For the Enterprise plan price you need to contact the sales team. This plan offers all the features of the business plan. Along with that you also get 2 years of Historical Data on Brands & Products, Digital Shelf Optimization, Brand & Product Ad tracking, and Product Market Understanding by Keyword.
SmartScout Discount Code Exclusive
Why choose SmartScout Free Trial?
If you are wondering why you should choose the SmartScout free trial then let us look at some facts. The free trial offered by SmartScout is not just generous but also gives users complete and practical access to all the features they will use once they upgrade to the paid plan. Unlimited access helps users to familiarize themselves with the tools and understand their utility and benefit.
Pros and Cons of SmartScout
- Smartscout has an amazing UX and UI.
- The tool provides information in the form of graphs and charts that are easy to understand
- The tool is beneficial for sellers that have more employees because it can work like a research tool.
- This tool helps sellers to connect with suppliers with ease
- SmartScout’s competitor strategy make helps sellers to strategize efficiently.
- The product research tool is important as it helps you to find the relevant information you need on the bestselling products on Amazon.
- Free trial offered by this tool is better than other companies as they do not offer the same.
- The tool offers limited features unlike its competitors
- The tools offered are not a complete set that can help sellers.
- The tools offered need significant time to learn and use efficiently.
- The pricing is high in comparison to other tools.
FAQs on SmartScout Free Trial 2023
Does SmartScout offer a free Trial?
Yes, Smartscout offers a 7-day free trial for its new users. You can activate the free trial for three of the four packs available and get all the features of the pack for 7 days.
Do I need a credit card/debit card to start my free trial?
Yes, you do need a debit/ credit card to start your free trial. The money will not be deducted at the time of check out but it will be deducted after the 7-day free trial is over depending upon the plan you chose.
Can I cancel my SmartScout subscription after or during the free trial?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription to Smartscout free trial before or after the free trial ends.
Is there a way to extend my free trial?
While there is no official way to extend your free trial, SmartScout offers a 30-day return policy that you can use to get your money back if you are not satisfied with the tool.
What is the best feature of SmartScout?
Smartscout offers some amazing features that you can use to maximize the performance of your Amazon store. Their latest feature is a great way to create failsafe listings that are liked by Amazon as well as customers.
Conclusion: Is SmartScout Free Trial worth it?
In this article, we saw what can be done with a SmartScout free trial and how to get it. This amazing tool can help you do market research, competitor research, listing management and so much more. It is one of the few FBA tools that offer such a generous free trial where you can access all the premium features for 7 days.
All of these features offered by Smartscout in the free trial can be of great use to Amazon sellers, one of the best things is that you can also work on the buying trends and analyze the user trends on the go. Overall, if you are looking forward to getting started with Smartscout, the Smartscout free trial will be worth it.