Content is free. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Are you an Amazon seller looking for an efficient way to manage your inventory and forecasting operations? Look no further! SoStocked is an Amazon inventory management tool that will take the hassle out of managing your Amazon selling operations. In this SoStocked review, we'll cover all the important parameters such as inventory tracking, forecasts, profit filtering, and much more.
With the 1st fully customizable Amazon inventory management and forecasting software and a new forecast algorithm, SoStocked will help you stay on top of your Amazon business. From my experience so far in the Amazon selling ecosystem, I have come across several Amazon seller suites that can help you manage your Amazon selling operations, but having a tool that is entirely dedicated to Amazon inventory management and similar functions can be a game changer for your business operations in Amazon selling related stuff.
Unlike most of the Amazon seller tools available in the market, SoStocked works and focuses on different aspects such as inventory timeline, adjusted velocity, buffer stock, inventory timeline, purchase orders, forecast modeling, sync to scale, and much more. Now, let's get along with this SoStocked review and understand if this tool is worth it.
What is SoStocked? SoStocked Review
SoStocked is an Amazon sellers tool that can help you in managing almost all the parameters related to inventory management for your Amazon selling operations. If we look forward to what SoStocked can help with, these parameters basically include taking control over 10 Amazon inventory management & forecasting headaches, using SoStocked, these include over-ordering, under-ordering, ordering late, transferring late, monitoring orders/payment, juggling spreadsheets, managing bundles, reporting back on POs, multiple marketplaces, and avoiding ridiculously priced warehouse recounts.
Now that we have covered the basic aspect of SoStocked, let's have a deeper dive into the SoStocked features offered by it.
SoStocked Coupon: Get 20% OFF Best Values
SoStocked Features: Why are Amazon sellers choosing SoStocked?
Since SoStocked is quite an excellent choice for Amazon sellers in terms of inventory management, now is the time that we look forward to the features that are offered by SoStocked:
SoStocked Multi-Channel Management
With SoStocked, sellers don't have to worry about managing their inventory from just Amazon – they can do it from multiple channels! Selling the same product in Shopify, eBay, Walmart, Woocommerce, or any other non-Amazon marketplaces – SoStocked makes it a breeze! Just one thing to note – the tool won't sync directly with these marketplaces, but no need to be downhearted – you can try out a few tries and it'll be loads of fun!
The customizable dashboard can be considered one of the different features offered by SoStocked. Using SoStocked’s smart and easy-to-use dashboards, sellers can enjoy a fun and clear view of their inventory levels. Or, if they prefer, sellers can even design a custom dashboard to meet their needs for product visualization.
Among the multitude of codes, ASIN, SKU, FNSKU, and GTIN are the essential ones when it comes to Amazon stock control. Fortunately for us, SoStocked – the awesome inventory management software – makes scanning these barcodes a cinch! No more manual errors – make managing your inventory a fun and stress-free experience!
In addition to these primary features, here are some of the other additional features offered by SoStocked that you might wanna have a look around:
- SoStocked can be employed to not only verify whether a stockout has happened but to also assess stockout trends and recognize when total sales are drastically lower than the ordinary. As an illustration, if you register a 70% decrease in sales for any single day, it will be indicated as a probable stockout. This gives you the ability to detect incidents such as suspensions – as an example, you have inventory available at Amazon, but your sales have stopped due to your listing being blocked. Every single flagged day can be included or discarded in accordance with what is most advantageous to your company.
- Buffer stock /zero stock can be considered one of the most crucial factors in terms of fulfilling your inventory and refiling it. Since SoStocked can help you out with Buffer stock or the safety stock, you can make better decisions much before your inventory hits the level of zero.
- The minimum and maximum restocking level is one of the best optimization techniques which is used by most top-level companies for their inventory management operations. SoStocked offers this feature that can help you in managing these min/max restocking levels. Establish a minimum and maximum number of days/units of stock for FBA and your warehouse, and SoStocked will ensure your inventory never exceeds those limits.
- Inventory Timeline is a revolutionary way to track and assess your sales and inventory patterns over time, which is essential for forming and executing an effective inventory strategy.
- Predicting supplier orders and warehouse transfers at the same time can be a challenge, but SoStocked can help you with easily generating double forecasts (or even a third for express shipping) for each SKU. This allows you to adequately plan for potential emergencies and determine the optimal amount of stock to be sent via express or regular shipment.
- Forecasting Modeling consists of combining past sales data with future marketing strategies to produce estimated sales, testing to prevent stockouts in the future, and guaranteeing precise ordering. Future lightning deals, seasonal spikes, and additional sales growth are some of the features offered by SoStocked.
Who can use SoStocked for the best results?
As an Amazon tool that works on inventory management. With SoStocked, private label sellers can easily track their inventory levels, view historical sales data, and receive alerts when inventory levels are running low. Those with inventory/restock restrictions on Amazon FBA will discover the IPI/Restock Limiter to be a revolutionary solution to their restocking issue, which has a major impact on keeping items in stock. Overall, SoStocked is an indispensable tool for private-label Amazon sellers looking to streamline their inventory management and optimize their sales operations.
SoStocked is not only limited to private label sellers but can also be used by seasonal and wholesale sellers as well. The tool's forecasting system enables sellers to gain insight into product seasonal trends. They can review past year's sales figures and thereby anticipate their current year's sales.
Whereas SoStocked is not an excellent deal for retail arbitrage and Amazon seller who work on the FBM model.
SoStocked Pricing Plan: Does SoStocked Offer any Free Trial?
SoStocked offers a bit of a different pricing plan, this basically depends upon the number of orders that you have every month. The plans are available on a monthly and yearly basis, and the good part over here is that you can get yourself a 20% OFF on the SoStocked annual plan.
The pricing for 1000 orders can cost you around $158/month if you get along with the annual plan. Whereas the prices can change depending on the size of the orders per month, on the other hand, if you look forward to managing multiple brands at the same time, you can look forward to the SoStocked Agency plan.
SoStocked Plan Pro Plan offers features such as:
- 20 Users
- All Amazon Marketplaces
- US-Based Support
- 1-on-1 Onboarding
- Free Migration
- Reorder alerts
- Inventory Forecasting
- Inventory Tracking
- Inventory Dashboards
SoStocked Free Trial
For a limited time, you can access SoStocked without any cost – a 30-day free trial. During this period, you can fully explore all the features and advantages it offers. Create your inventory, monitor sales, assess data, and obtain vital information about your company. Use the forecasting features to maximize your inventory and avoid stockouts.
With the free trial, you can see firsthand how SoStocked can assist you with streamlining inventory management and advancing your Amazon business. Don't delay any longer, sign up for the free trial now and take your Amazon selling to the next level.
SoStocked Pros and Cons
- Offers a 30-Day Free Trial
- Customizable Dashboard
- Free Migration Service
- Affordable Pricing Plans
- Sales forecast not available on Non-Amazon marketplaces.
Top FAQs on SoStocked Review 2023
Does SoStocked offer any free plan?
No, currently SoStocked does not offer any free plan as of now, but you can try the SoStocked free trial for 30 days which is pretty good in itself to explore the features and user interface.
Are SoStocked and Carbon6 related?
Yes, Carbon6 has recently acquired SoStocked as one of its listed tools for Amazon selling.
Does SoStocked offer any free migration services?
Yes, SoStocked offer a free migration service to users.
Conclusion on SoStocked Review
We just had a blast exploring the Amazon inventory management tool named SoStocked! It's amazing how the software simplifies the most complex data for sellers and presents it in the most user-friendly way. Plus, the customized dashboard is awesome and its features like reorder alerts, automated forecasting, and timeline synchronization are just the icing on the cake! And that free one-on-one onboarding call the team offers really shows how much they care about their customers. All in all, SoStocked is the perfect answer to all your inventory worries. So what are you waiting for? Don't let your inventory woes get in the way of Amazon selling.