Affiliate Disclosure: In full transparency – some of the links on our website are affiliate links, if you use them to make a purchase we will earn a commission at no additional cost for you.
If you are looking to conduct a meeting or provide some lessons face to face, then you need a software that helps you sit at your place and your customers at theirs and talk live with a headphone and look at each other using webcam.
Webinar software is what you need if you want to talk to your client or a friend just by sitting at home and get a real feeling just like talking face to face when you are in front of each other.
Webinar software listed in this article are the most famous and used many across the world. To save our time searching for the best ones, we have well researched this software and prepared a list of Top 5 Webinar Softwares 2021, so you don’t have to waste time researching for the best ones.
If you don’t know about Webinar software, then this post will give you valuable information about how a webinar software works and what are the different webinar software companies available in the market that provides this service for free or paid.
So if you are a severe businessman looking to increase your business, then webinar software listed in this post will help you in reaching your goals in 2021.
Stay tuned and read this complete article till the end.
About Webinar Software
A webinar software, as the name suggests, requires an internet connection, either broadband or a high-speed Wi-Fi connection. Without an internet connection, you won’t be able to use any webinar software.
Webinar software is helpful for both online as well as offline business as anyone can conduct meetings or conferences or even teach a group of candidates who like to take tuitions by sitting in front of their computer screen.
If you are a trainer and want to conduct training sessions for your employees, then it can be quickly done with a panel discussion. So you see a webinar software can be so much of help to anyone who wants to get in touch with their clients, students or employees and impart them every piece of knowledge just by sitting in front of their computer screen.
This increases your online and offline business and becomes an easy way to support your customers round the clock even if your customers are living far away and cannot visit your business place.
Now a very important question hitting your mind would be how to use this software or this software works. This is why we came up with this post to join every bit of pieces and give you as much knowledge as we can about webinar software.
Webinar Software: Working and Features
A webinar software allows you to create a PowerPoint presentation along with describing your products and services that you are willing to offer to your customers. This helps you in converting new users to subscribers that, in the future, will buy your products or services without any doubt.
A webinar software needs attendees to join the session via smartphone, tablet, or desktop. It comes with inbuilt social media integrations so you can share it with others and let your attendees promote it to their contacts.
You can record the whole session of the webinar and have it uploaded on your website to show visitors how you conduct live sessions using a webinar. This will increase your website viewers, thereby increasing traffic and pushing your ranking in Google search engine.
The best part is your time is in your hands, and you have the freedom to create a meeting session at your own decision time. Also, you can upload the recorded presentations on your website so your website users can download it and listen whenever they are free.
With excellent sound quality and intuitive interface webinar software are always a good choice for conducting meetings and conferences, may it be for marketing for educational purpose. The price is also reasonable, with an easy setup process that doesn’t require technical expertise.
Overall, webinar software is a must-have software if you are willing to grow your business by reaching hundreds of millions of users with the best quality features.
Below is the list of well-researched webinar software that offers top quality features at affordable prices. Have a look at this and decide for yourself, which is the best one for your business needs.
List of Top Webinar Software (Updated 2021)
The list mentioned in this article is based on our research and feedbacks of users, but you can still search for other webinar software.
Ever Webinar is the latest business automation software of 2021 with lots of exciting features such as securing webinar rooms with password protection, customize pages, built-in autoresponders, analytics and tracking to know your data and analyze it for better performance.
Why choose Ever Webinar?
- With advance scheduling system, you can schedule your promotion for daily, weekly, or monthly. If on some days like holidays or some special events you don’t want to schedule your webinar then you can configure the settings like that.
- Set your webinar according to the time zone for specific audiences living in different parts of the world. In this way, your audiences won’t miss your webinars.
- Quick access to webinars just in time after easy registration. This way, your audiences won’t be kept waiting in a long queue.
Webinar Jam is a new age of webinar for everyone with much improvement to Live Casting, Event Streaming, and Webinar broadcasting ever.
It allows you to stream to YouTube Live or on Webinar Jam Live. It automatically records your webinar, which can later be broadcasted to audiences with autoresponders.
Why choose Webinar Jam?
- Jam session allows you to invite up to 6 co-presenters with high and fast streaming and dynamic display.
- Feature-rich chat, which is complete in control of your hands.
- You can maximize engagement with your audiences by inviting any of your attendees to join the session at any time.
- Using extensive technology like RTMP, WebRTC, HLS, and Flash, you can connect with webinar attendees on any platform.
- Express Jam sets up your account in just 30 seconds, and you are good to go as you want it.
- Supports all browsers and devices, which makes it universally compatible.
GetResponse is a multi-marketing platform that offers email marketing solutions and also accompanies webinar marketing that makes it a perfect choice for those who are looking to excel in their business and grow their reach using both modes of communication.
Why choose GetResponse?
- GetResponse allows you to set date and time for your webinars easily in seconds and customize URLs.
- Go Live on YouTube and connect with more online users. This will increase your users, and if your products/services are interesting, then these guys will be your customers in the future.
- You can record your webinars and share it with anyone at any time. This way, your users won’t miss out on your essential sessions.
- With SSL protection, your webinars are safe, and if you want your webinars to be available only to specific users, then you can protect it with a secret key that you can provide to those users.
- You can get insights into all the users attending your webinars with reports and detailed measurements.
ClickMeeting is the finest audio and video webinar that is designed for everyone ranging from small to large businesses. It has over 147,498 customers around the world in over 219 countries.
A total of 604,488 events was conducted in 2018 with over 836,208 hours and 17,567,803 meeting and webinar attendees in the past 12 months. It has earned rewards for the best webinar on G2 Crowd and Capterra.
Why choose ClickMeeting?
- It’s easy to start within minutes, and with few clicks, you can customize your webinar room as you want to attract a more significant audience. You can add a logo or change colors to leave a significant impact on your audiences.
- Try it for 30 days hassle-free and then decide if you want to continue your webinar.
- Expand your reach with Facebook and YouTube Live, whiteboards, Polls & Surveys, and more.
- Predict your webinar with useful statistics.
- Keep your files and recordings in the storage so you can share it any time with anyone.
If you want a stress free webinar, then GoToWebinar is something you should look for. In simple steps, you can plan and present your webinar in a fun way.
Over 2.7 million webinars are hosted every year, with more than 50000 customers using it every day that shows how much customers trust this software.
With innovative features, this is one of the best software to generate high-quality leads.
Why choose GoToWebinar?
- Easy to set up so you can focus more on your presentations.
- Promote your business with webinars and email marketing automation.
- Engage your customers through videos, polls, surveys, and more, and keep them enchanting.
- By gathering attendee info and tracking their interest, you can predict who is ready for your next webinar and convert them successfully.
- Analyze your webinar by digging deep into the reports and see how things went well.
- A 7 days free trial, so test the features and learn everything about the webinar.
🌟 Webinar Software FAQ
✅ What is a Webinar?
It is an online event where a speaker, or a small group of people, deliver a presentation to a large audience. The audience can participate in the webinar by submitting questions, and by using other available interactive tools.
✅ Do I need to be on camera for a webinar?
As we all know, a webinar is an online seminar or presentation. If you want to host and participate in the webinar, then it is crucial for you to have either a computer, tablet, or mobile device as well as a good internet connection, a webcam, and an audio microphone.
✅ Can people see me on a webinar?
No, you will not be able to see or hear your audience while you are presenting a webinar. But your audience can submit questions to the speaker during the live session.
✅ What equipment do I need for a webinar?
The following equipment is necessary to organize the webinar.
1 Computer or tablet
2 Internet Connection
Conclusion: Top 5 Webinar Softwares Updated 2021
There are so many webinars that it is difficult to decide which will stand to be the most popular. Although there are numerous webinars, we have selected only those that are trending in 2021 and have amazing features.
You can always choose Skype, Google Hangouts, and other software, and it is up to you to choose many more.
So what are you waiting for? Start a free trial today with any of these webinars, and once you are satisfied, then grab full features and promote your business to the fullest.😉