Blogging is surely a fascinating world; every blogger steps in this blogging world to share their knowledge or share their passion.
In the end, the ultimate goal of blogging stops at making 💲💲💲 money from it. Is it that much easy to earn from your blog? Every blogger understands how tough it is to bring traffic on their blog.
The traffic on the blog is not the only factor that will help you to make money.
What else do you need? It’s RevenueHits. Let us explore this RevenueHits Review 2020 with this post.
RevenueHits Company Overview
RevenueHits is a platform like its name indicates target the revenue. This platform is helpful for the publisher to earn money from RevenueHits. RevenueHits works on Geo-Targeted Ad Serving technology.
RevenueHits ensures more earning with this technology. This platform monitors online assets like widgets, toolbars, search, applications, and many more.
RevenueHits is a private startup company which is owned by Israeli based Intago ltd. RevenueHits was founded in the year of 2008. The founder team included finance experts, tech professionals with strong experience, and also online marketers.
RevenueHits is a performance-based service. It analyzes the traffic coming on the blog. This platform maintains a huge inventory of millions of ads. It analyzes the performance of these ads. Inventory of ads includes various displays of ads and text ads. With these ads, publishers can customize their blog to earn more.
The main query is, does RevenueHits pay you? No, they don’t pay the bloggers. It works on a CPA concept i.e., Cost Per Action. It is an advertising network.
CPA Networks help publishers to make money based on actions that users make. These actions may comprise visiting a website, email Id, contact number, or other factors of users, which are the basic requirements to publish ads relevant to the user’s needs and likes.
Bloggers reported earning $50-&60. Earning can fluctuate within the range based on traffic. If you have less traffic, you have to be satisfied with earnings within the range of $5-$10.
RevenueHits platform analyses traffic with which it also keeps tracking the location of users. It displays ads based on Geographic locations. If you are in India, you will not see ads in the US.
RevenueHits Features at a Glance
You must go through below listed features of RevenueHits. These features make RevenueHits the best choice as an Adsense alternative.
- Fast approval
It is time-consuming and nearly impossible to achieve Adsense approval (with low-quality content). RevenueHits can solve this problem with the surety of the approval of almost all applications. These approvals are instant. You don’t have to wait much for it.
- Absence of Strict policies
If you have any invalid activity on your site, there are risks to getting banned your Adsense account with the Adsense approval for other platforms you need to agree to lots of terms and conditions. Violation of such terms and conditions may ban your Adsense account immediately.
You may suffer because of click bombing by your enemies, but the good news is RevenueHits does not have such strict policies like Google Adsense.
- Payment Options
RevenueHits offers payments through PayPal, Wire Transfer, and Payoneer. Such varied payment options cannot be expected from Google Adsense. The easy options of RevenueHits make it eligible for giving a try.
- No extra charges
At Google Adsense may approve your account, but after this approval, it will charge $10 for PIN confirmation these are clear west of time. RevenueHits do not charge a penny for any PIN conformations; they have a direct payment system so you can directly start working with RevenueHits.
- Minimum threshold amount
To issue the payout, Google Adsense needs a minimum threshold limit of $100, which is very tough to achieve. It means you have to wait for your payment till you earn $100.
RevenueHits agreed to the minimum threshold limit of $10. So you can expect your payment within a short time of period. This feature works best for publishers whose earnings are low. They can also get their payment without much waiting.
RevenueHits Pros and cons
- You can make activate your user account with RevenueHits.
- It is a heist eCPM.
- RevenueHits provides a user-friendly interface which makes it more convenient to use.
- RevenueHits has more than five thousand advertisers and two billion impressions with it over the globe.
- As it is a performance-based platform, it shows a relevant and profitable ad on your blog or website that, too, at the right time.
- RevenueHits provides a robust service of add server optimization.
- In all compotators, RevenueHits has the highest payouts.
- It provides quality customer support, which is valuable.
- RevenueHits gives fast Adsense approval as compared to Google Adsense accounts.
- RevenueHits pay very quickly. Month’s payment can be expected in your account until the end of the month. Your earning per month is the revenues for your current period.
- RevenueHits provides several options for ads and banners. You can choose among Pop-ups, pop-under, sliders, banners, etc. you can select relevantly and which will suit your blog or website. These make you earn more money with these ads.
- The Threshold limit of RevenueHits is $10.
- RevenueHits don’t ask for any verification process.
- RevenueHits is not only an ad monetization platform for publishers. It is also useful for advertisers to increase traffic on the blog.
- RevenueHits do not concern your niche. With any niche, you can use RevenueHits as an Adsense alternative.
- You can reach millions of users all over the globe. So it is the best platform for advertisers for scaling their business worldwide.
- It is a performance-based (CPA) ad system.
- RevenueHits gives low-quality ads. These can create clarity problems for the viewers.
- You have to wait 24 hours after your account approval to get the right to ad monetization.
- RevenueHits display Pop-up ads that are too irritating.
- The ads displayed by RevenueHits are not interactive. Such an ad can’t engage visitors on your blog or website.
Shall I Go For RevenueHits?
RevenueHits proves as the best option as an alternative for Google Adsense. It works on the innovative concept of the CPA ad system. This technology helps you to earn more with your blog or website.
RevenueHits help you to monitor your search, site, apps, widgets with the use of different formats of ads and banners. Such features do your work efficiently and can make more 💸💸 money for you.
The different formats included by the RevenueHits are Pop-up, pop-under, widgets, XML feeds, and many more. You can use all these ad formats on your site or can combine them to earn more. Such ads combination can give you more revenue.
It is a performance-based technique; hence it offers a money-making platform that considers two factors: traffic on the blog or site i.e., visitors and the placement of ads. So you have to work by keeping these two factors in mind.
You have to attract quality visitors on your blog or website, and according to the type of visitors, you have to place the ads at the appropriate time, at the right place.
You can use RevenueHits rather than Google Adsense as it has many features over the Google Adsense. RevenueHits stands on top with the minimum threshold limit, which is 1/10th of that of Google Adsense, as discussed earlier. Such a minimum threshold can help you earn quickly.
As an added feature, RevenueHits uses an advanced Geometric system. This system targets the visitors through ads according to their searches and especially for those who want an alternative to Google Adsense.
🌟 RevenueHits FAQ
✅ Why should I join RevenueHits as an advertiser?
RevenueHits offer the best optimization services and tracking technologies that enable you to make money online through your Sites, Apps, and Widgets.
✅ How much does it cost me to use the RevenueHits network?
Nothing! RevenueHits does not charge anything to you. You only need to Sign up and start earning without a single fee.
✅ What tags format does RevenueHits use?
✅ When will I be paid?
Once you reach the minimum earning threshold, then RevenueHits pays in net 30 terms.
Final Verdict: RevenueHits Review 2020
To give a final thought, I want to conclude that RevenueHits is the best alternative for those who have low traffic or have permanently banned from Google Adsense.
Most of the users are already earning 10 times more than they make through Google Adsense. As RevenueHits performs on cost per action it increases the efficiency of your ads.
It is a safe and recommended platform for all bloggers. You can sign up here.😉
RevenueHits is undoubtedly the best ad network that allows people to make some right amount of money online through their websites and blogs.
- Simple To Use.
- On-time payouts.
- Full Control & 24/7 Monitoring.
- It offers advance technology tools.
- It doesn’t support video ads.