Content is free. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
AI tools have been growing in popularity among individuals and businesses around the globe.
The key reason for their wide adoption is that they help save time and allow creators to focus on what they are best at – creativity and emotions.
Copywriting has been a difficult skill to master. It is primarily manual, and it takes time, dedication, and practice.
Nowadays, AI copywriters are making a huge impact in automating the process of writing content for people in different niches.
One such tool is Jarvis.ai (formerly known as conversion.ai). It uses artificial intelligence to generate different types of content, all from Facebook and Google ads to social media content to Long-form content like blogs and articles.
Jarvis.ai is a platform that uses a modified version of GPT-3 OpenAI API to generate content. GPT-3 is not a transformation you want to miss out on.
This software improves the way content is generated and allows businesses to focus on other aspects of their business rather than manually writing content.
If you are on the hunt for the closest ✅Jarvis.AI Alternatives, the search is over. Check out the below list for the best Jarvis.AI Alternatives.
6 Best alternatives & competitors to Jarvis
Top 6 Jarvis.AI Alternatives 2022
Here is a list of the top 6 Jarvis.ai alternatives available for you!
|Jarvis.AI Alternatives||Rating||Official Link|
|#1. Rytr.me||4.8/5||Check it out|
|#2. ClosersCopy||4.5/5||Check it out|
|#3. CopyMatic||4.5/5||Check it out|
|#4. Nichesss||4.5/5||Check it out|
|#5. Writesonic||4.8/5||Check it out|
|#6. CopySmith||4.5/5||Check it out|
Let's get started…
It helps you to spread your business & convert on all of the important things you do to grow your business through content.
Rytr is great for bloggers, marketers, and entrepreneurs. Aside from being quick, responsive, and mobile-friendly – it has a lot of features that make it an amazing choice if you're looking to start publishing content out there.
Rytr.me Features at a Glance
Has over 30 language options; now you can start diversifying your writing!
Choose the best tone of voice that matches what you’re writing, with over 20 to choose from.
The rich text editor provided by Rytr.me is great for coming up with new and innovative content quickly. By rewording, shortening, and polishing it before submitting it, you're able to increase the quality of your pieces.
Has the option to ‘reword' or ‘shorten' any sentence and make it sound better, and check for plagiarism with its built-in plagiarism checker.
Produce readable, organizable copy that's laser-focused on your audience, whatever it is. Make sure it includes more details and includes a raw edge with Rytr.me
Rytr.me is an easy-to-use application that provides seamless collaboration and robust project management features at a reasonable price.
Can quickly navigate and search for previous work with the history feature.
Get a team account that lets you access, manage & pay other members while keeping things organized.
Rytr.me Pros & Cons
Rytr.me is a very impressive tool; here are its pros and cons:
- Easy to use interface
- Huge selection of language and tone
- GPT-3 AI model
- Free trial available
- Has additional team management and SEO features
- Effective and responsive support team
- Has a few limitations because of its API
Rytr.me Pricing Plans
Rytr.me has three plans. The free plan lets you create 5000 characters per month, and its paid plans start at $9/month.
Rytr.me's starter plan lets you generate 50,000 characters per month while its unlimited plan that's priced at $29 currently, as the name suggests lets you generate unlimited characters.
Its paid plans include access to over 30 use cases, and you can also create your own custom use-cases, access to 30+ language settings, 20+ tones, and access to Rytr.me's premium community.
Additionally, with the unlimited plan, you get an account manager that's dedicated to you, and you receive chat support and priority email.
Whether you are a novice or an expert, copywriters can benefit from trying this service which offers hundreds of opportunities to create ads for social media networks like Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and sales campaigns.
The AI writer comes up with a specialized text that matches the client's needs & adds creative flair for your use.
The platform was created by Nico Engler, who is an expert copywriter. He wanted to support his clients who wanted to write compelling copy without the expense of hiring an experienced writer.
The platform is designed with tools that speed up writing and save costs all while generating compelling copy.
ClosersCopy Features & Benefits
- 3 Unique (non-GPT-3) AI Models
Unlike most popular AI copywriting tools, ClosersCopy does not utilize the GPT-3 AI structure that other tools like ShortlyAi, Jarvis AI, Ryte.me rely on.
Apart from this, ClosersCopy also offers three additional unique AI algorithms i.e. SalesAI, BlogAI, and StoryAI that help you write marketing copy, blog/article copy, and long-form story copy, respectively.
- Default Longform Editor
When it comes to creating long blog posts, sales letters, or email marketing sequences, the long-form editor is the place to be.
There are no filters, restrictions, or limits, so you can use it as a free-for-all for your writing.
- Over 50 Marketing Templates and Frameworks
They offer over 50 marketing templates to help you generate copy, market your products, and increase sales!
Pick one that fits your needs and locate the section for the specific elements you want to customize.
- Analytics and Insights
These tools can help you check your content's copywriting aspects, such as checking for keywords, keywords with excessive frequency & length.
These tools are rather basic but do have the potential to find areas for improvement with the content.
- Writing Wizard
The Wizard is here to give you the tools you need to write better sales & marketing messages.
It includes templates that have been curated & proven, and it's enhanced with expertise, insights, and more.
- 127 Languages Supported
Setting a high bar for AI writing tools, ClosersCopy recognizes 127 different languages, helping with the writing process.
This allows for content to be produced for both domestic and foreign purposes.
ClosersCopy Pros & Cons
Here are ClosersCopy's Pros and Cons:
- One time payment plans
- Uses its own AI writing algorithms
- Offers three different AI algorithms that cater to different copy formats.
- Wizard tools and templates.
- Supports over 120 language settings.
- UI is a little complicated
- Insights aren't as detailed
- Does not have plagiarism or grammar checkers
- Its restrictive as its lower plans are limited by characters rather than words.
ClosersCopy Pricing Plans
ClosersCopy offers three payment plans that are one-time only payments – lifetime access packages.
Its most basic plan, the professional lifetime plan, is priced at $217 and offers 200 runs per month while its unlimited plan offers unmetered runs and is currently priced at $347
This software can help you make content more powerful in minutes, from pages to emails to ad copy and video scripts!
It's more hassle-free than ever before!
Drawing on the power of AI, this tool allows you to boost your marketing campaigns quickly, enhance conversion rates, & yield increased profits.
CopyMatic Features & Benefits
- Powered by AI, GPT-3's language model is unique and creative; it transcends just copying words from a dictionary or your writing.
- You can adjust the creativity level and tone of voice to create the perfect copy for your company or website.
- To take it still further, CopyMatic is optimized to write content that captures customers' attention and converts them.
- You can write any type of content with the help of this tool. It has a wide variety of options to facilitate generating any type of text at lightning speed!
- Don't let poor grammar hurt your visitors' trust. CopyMatic can check and rewrite your content.
- The sentence rewriter tool provided by CopyMatic intelligently rewrites your statements, so it's understandable.
- With round-the-clock support, you can get all your queries answered by simply contacting their team of experts. They'll be back to you in no time, providing you with the answers that you need to make an informed decision.
- Updates are constantly being pushed, and new features are being added, so it's easy to keep up with the latest in content generation technology
- With this powerful weapon, you can now create high-converting texts for your clients from a variety of niches.
- CopyMatic is 100% hosted on the cloud. This means you never have to download or install anything. All you ever need is a browser and an internet connect.
CopyMatic Pros & Cons
Here are CopyMatic's Pros and Cons:
- Unlimited content generation on the pro version
- 20+ languages supported
- Access to a wide AI copywriting toolset
- User and beginner-friendly
- 24/7 Support
- Trial version credits are insufficient to actually explore what the tools can do
- Topics like medicine, law, sexuality aren't supported very well.
CopyMatic Pricing Plans
CopyMatic has two different paid plans, with both giving access to all of their tools, multilingual support in more than 20 languages, 24/7 support via email, and API access.
The main difference between its plans is the number of credits provided.
The Starter Plan starts at $29/month and gives you 1,000 credits, while the Pro Plan starts at $49/month and gives you unlimited credits.
Nichesss is a tool that uses artificial intelligence to generate text. It provides the user with a range of options and lets them choose the best option for their needs. It is good at providing highly polished, professional content on a wide variety of topics.
➤Business Idea Quizzes
➤Search and Reports
Custom Content is the largest set and features AI writing services, which provide quality content by matching keywords to your business's needs.
Business Idea Quizzes includes a variety of quizzes that ask questions about your skills and interests. From there, it will scrap the internet to find business ideas for you.
Search, and Reports include a custom-built Reddit search engine and a place to find your past text generation reports.
Nichesss recently added a long-form editor, which makes it easier to write blog posts, landing pages, and other long-form content.
Nichesss Features & Benefits
Nichesss is a Software as a Service tool that helps you find the best niche for your business, develop and share marketing-ready materials needed to make this venture profitable.
Here are some of its highlighting features and benefits:
- Nichesss’ business idea generator helps you generate new business ideas by combining your personality traits with trends in your industry.
- If you do not have the time or budget to hire a fully-fledged marketing agency, Nichesss’ AI can generate a marketing plan for you. They're especially useful if it's a big project that could cost thousands of dollars to hire such help.
- It boosts the process of creating content for image posts by writing optimized captions for platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- You can automatically generate posts or articles on your niche, topic, or business using the sophisticated algorithms provided by Nichesss.
- Create stunning introductions and outlines for your blog posts with a press of a button with Nichesss’ Blogs Generator.
- Feedback tool allows you to collect feedback from sites such as Reddit, Product Hunt, and Hacker News. You can then easily create a post that targets individual comments or replies to those comments.
- Ads tool uses AI to help marketers perfect their ads for maximum ROI.
- Generate content ideas, opening lines, keywords to add to the title, and video outlines in seconds with the YouTube tool.
- Generate subject lines and body for your emails and automate your whole email writing process using the email tool. Each email is customized to suit your business's needs & interests based on your preferences.
- Nichesss allows you to search over thousands of subreddits to find business opportunities and get inspired with its subreddit community search feature.
Nichesss Pros & Cons
Here are Nichesss' Pros and Cons:
- Lets you find profitable niche markets within your target audience with just a click.
- Nichesss automates tasks such as generating a marketing plan, an introduction of a blog post, writing an outline for a blog post, and more.
- AI makes mundane tasks more efficient and quick. As a result, it frees up time for you to focus on other important aspects of your business.
- This is helpful if you want to cover more topics or if you want to answer questions. It's a good way to maintain consistency in your online presence.
- Unreliable plagiarism checker
- UI needs a little more work
Nichesss Pricing Plans
Nichesss has a very affordable Pro Plan that has unlimited credits and lets you make your own reports, search more than 40,000 subreddits and gives you full access to its AI-powered idea and copy generators at just $19/month.
It helps you write content for multiple platforms like Facebook, Google ads, landing pages, blog posts, and more. Apart from content generation, it also helps with idea generation.
Writesonic Features and Benefits
Writesonic is a great tool to save time and write efficient content; here are some of its features and benefits:
- This platform is quite a bit different from other AI writing services. It generally requires minimal input from you and then takes care of the rest. The topic and options are all pre-set, so you don't have to worry about human error or being overwhelmed by steps.
- Using this tool is very simple. You do the work, and it does the rest for you by capturing your thoughts and presenting them to you in a clean, professional format. Like any new technology, people need training on how to use tools like this, but training people is easy with this program as well.
- It’s powerful enough to create content on a wide variety of topics! And the content of their written resources (tutorials and troubleshooting pages) are very well done.
- The content is largely plagiarism-free based on testing.
- Writesonic is cheaper than some other content generation AI, and no matter how you slice it, the software is very affordable.
Writesonic Pros & Cons
Here are Writesonic's Pros and Cons:
- Good for creating blogs, articles, landing pages, titles, and much more.
- Very price friendly
- Responsive customer service
- The sentence structure is a little robotic.
- Needs manual adjustment at times.
- Credits are spent even for minor changes.
- UI is a little confusing and clunky.
Writesonic Pricing Plans
Writesonic has a free trial that has a total of 10 use credits and has four paid plans that start at $15/month with its basic plan and contains 75 credits.
Its other plans i.e., the Professional, Startup, and Agency, all have unlimited credits with additional features.
Copysmith is a tool that focuses on the speed of scaling content and is better than other AI writing tools.
It specializes in long-form content for blog writers with their “Article Writing Assistant,” which helps break down content into smaller pieces as well as expand upon it.
CopySmith Features at a Glance
- CopySmith has a wide array of templates that are fit for every use case: Facebook, Google, Instagram, and LinkedIn ads, Instagram and Amazon product descriptions, and carousel ads as well.
- Its long-form uses cases help you write 80% of your blogs with its blog idea generator, blog outlines, article writing assistant, and it even helps you write entire blog posts!
- Brainstorm with templates that provide listicles, PAS and AIDA frameworks, FAQ and content ideas, YouTube descriptions, ad headlines and ideas, captions for social media, and much more.
- It also provides branding content like taglines, USPs, landing pages, press releases, SEO metatags, and more.
- It can also enhance and rewrite your content.
- Get direct integrations with frase.ai, Google ads, Shopify, and Google Chrome.
CopySmith Pros & Cons
Here are CopySmith's Pros and Cons:
- Simple UI
- Automatic content backup
- Optimizes content for SEO
- Constant updates
- Stellar customer support
- Easy to export content
- Credits expire
CopySmith Pricing Plans
CopySmith has three paid plans along with a free trial.
its starter plan begins at $19 per month and includes 50 credits, 20 plagiarism checks, a Chrome extension, and more, while its Professional plan is priced at $59 per month it includes unlimited use credits and much more its most premium package, the Teams plan is priced at $118 per month it supports 2 users and has all the features of Professional.
CopySmith also allows you to choose customizable features and make a personalized plan.
🌟 Jarvis.AI Alternatives FAQ
🧐What are AI copywriting tools?
AI copywriting is essentially computer-generated writing produced using natural language processing tools.
🔎Is AI copywriting worth it?
It can help you save time & money while also producing extremely relevant content in less time. It is worthwhile to use AI copywriting software for copywriting because it helps in idea creation, outline creation and saves time spent researching a subject.
🚀Will AI take over copywriting?
No, most creative writers will not be replaced by AI. Not for a long time, at least. AI can assist with specific writing tasks (editing, SEO copywriting research, headline testing), but AI is unlikely to be good at writing, breaking the rules, or inspiring writing.
❓Will copywriting be automated?
Yes, AI software, such as Jarvis AI, is already writing certain aspects of copywriting.
🔥What are best jarvis.ai alternatives?
Which is the best Jarvis.ai alternative?
Conclusion: Jarvis.ai Alternatives 2022
AI content generation has come a long way but still lacks human creativity and quality. Writers often get stuck when they lack inspiration or don't know what to write about.
But now, with the advent of AI technology, we can now get access to an endless supply of creative content through different channels such as movies, music, podcasts, articles, etc.…
As the list above details, Jarvis.ai isn't the only tool that generates AI-powered content.
There are a lot of options out there, and all of them have their advantages and limitations; and based on your usage, there are some factors you need to prioritize before deciding which platform is right for you.
A majority of these tools come with a free trial; you can try them and see what works for you and your needs.
What do you think is the better pick? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below.
We love to hear from you. 🙂