Content is free. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
If you own a website, you can relate to this. It is not sufficient that people visit your website and buy nothing.
It is good that consumers are getting interested in your services or products. But tell us one thing, only gaining traffic is enough? If they are visiting your website and getting down without purchasing anything, what does it states?
It simply states that you need to make your conversion rate higher. And for that, you need a platform that can help you with the conversion process.
Today, we bring ✅Fomo Review + Coupon. FOMO is a platform, which can help you with the above-stated issue.
If you integrate your platform with social proof Fomo, you will observe a drastic jump in your sales.
Social proof is excellent to start people start trusting your platform. It convinces people that you have a trusted brand which ultimately leads to a hike in your sales.
But for that, you should read our full Fomo review to have a clear picture of what Social Proof is.
So, what are we waiting for? Let us get started!
What is Social Proof?
But, showing off social proof in eCommerce is not as simple as that. So various companies have come up to the plate to present a solution. Notifications on your website that prospective point customers to what conversions are occurring in real-time.
Fomo is one such organization with its social proof software. So in this article, we're looking into whether or not they're a good choice for your online store. But here, you will also get a legit coupon code to get started!
But, here you will also get
✅ Exclusive Fomo Discount Coupon Codes (💯 Verified)
Get $100 Off at Fomo! Best Values
Save 50% at Fomo! Best Values
Get 30% OFF on Annual Plans. Best Values
Note: The above coupons are 100% genuine. If you would like to get started with Fomo right now, click on the above link. We hereby promise you to provide the best deals!
But, if you would like to get to know about the software first, then keep reading the article.
Detailed Fomo Review
Perhaps you've heard the term Fomo before. (It stands for ‘fear of missing out)
But did you know it is a social proof marketing software as well?
This web app was designed by Ryan Kulk, where it first commenced its life under the name “Notify” back in 2014.
It has since grown into an equipped conversion marketing tool.
Here's how Fomo works in a few lines:
- First, you add your website to your Fomo account.
- Once joined, you can then combine Fomo with one of the many integrations it supports.
- Connect it with your email service, and it will show real-time notifications whenever someone joins your email list. This is how we're offering the viral affiliate marketing funnel popup on this site.
Do you wish to sell a product? Then you can combine Fomo with your Stripe account and display a notification whenever someone buys something from you.
Advanced Features of Fomo | Fomo Review
It is now time to enlighten the features of this brilliant marketing tool.
#1. The Design Flexibility
With various plugins and tools to account for these days, it becomes harder to maintain brand consistency.
Fortuitously, Fomo wastes no time throwing you into their theme editor. Here you'll promptly get a sense of the design flexibility this platform has to provide.
Not only do you have these pre-styled templates & also style handles to play with.
The Events are basically Fomo notifications (1 Event generates 1 Fomo notification) & represent an episode of customer behavior that you want to record.
That could be one sale, one click, one subscription, etc. Your connected services send data to Fomo.
It is turned into an event such as a customer's purchase or a new Instagram photo.
Millions of events were created by Fomo users in the past few months,& these events have been served over 1 billion times across 5,000 customer websites. Great! Isn't it! Redeem our exclusive Fomo Code and start savoring its features.
#3. Create Conversion Pop-Ups
- Customizable Messages: “Patent-pending” architecture that enables unlimited message combinations.
- Filters: Control elements with fallbacks, automation, and styling.
- Template Rules: Control granular configurations to analyze precisely what products you want to pop up in notifications.
- Page Rules: Control what pages your messages will show up on and which customers will look at your messages.
- Theme Builder: Add custom branding or CSS code to change pre-made themes the way you like.
- Refined Settings: Over 30 various controls are available for you to customize.
- Translations: Add location-based translation for over 23 different languages.
#4. Utilize Smart Data
- Insights: Suggests optimal settings for your website in real-time by tracking impressions and clicks.
- Geo-Location: Practices IP techniques to prioritize content from a customer's geographic location.
- Sales Tracking: Step click-through conversions by connecting Google Analytics.
- Fomo Scorecard: Fix up goals to measure the impact of social proof on your website.
#5. Integrate without Coding
- Fomo Instant: Compare any website form.
- Roundups: Add events and create additional events.
#6. API Developer
- Create Events: Create one-liner callbacks on your server to send up-to-date information back to Fomo.
- Fomo Broadcast: Social proof automation to social media networks like Instagram and Facebook.
- CSV Exports back raw CSV exports from Google BigQuery.
Fomo has improved settings with which you can play around 30+ controls. This enables you to customize the look and feel of your FOMO popups. Also, you have several options for colors, style, positioning, animation, and so on.
You can set the frequency of the display of the popup. How long for, and the time gap within each one, including the following:
- Loop notifications
- Hide On Mobile
- Randomize delay
- Initial delay
- Max per page
- Display time
- Delay between notifications
- Time-ago Threshold
- Event Threshold
#8. Tracking & Reporting
Marketing software is incomplete without some form of built-in tracking & reporting.
Fomo's dashboard gathers statistics across all notifications, including impressions, clicks, & engagements.
Sadly, there's currently no way to drill down further into this data. What you see is what you get, & it isn't much.
This flaw becomes more noticeable compared to alternatives like proof, which gives you both campaign and goal-based reporting dashboards.
Also, to gain access to conversions and sales data, you'll need to gain once combine it with a third-party app.
In this case, it's Google Analytics.
Sadly, Fomo relies so heavily on a separate tracking platform for a straightforward reporting dashboard.
Another tracking feature worth mentioning is the ‘Scorecard,' allowing you to set simple goals based on page visits.
An everyday use case for this is to create a goal for your thank you page, enabling Fomo to know a conversion has taken place.
Here's an instance using the ‘Scorecard' feature:
Overall, Fomo manages to cover the standard. But, the reliance on Google Analytics & the lack of granular data is a little disconcerting.
Fomo Integrations | Your Favorite Apps Work with Fomo
Fomo promotes integration with over 83 various websites, programs, and applications. They also keep adding in your custom integration. Here are the most common integrations that Fomo supports:
Ecommerce Platforms & Marketplaces
- REST API
- Google Analytics
- Google Reviews
Disadvantages of Fomo
- No chat support on the $39/month plan
It's fair to say support is critical when looking at any software solution for your business.
If you want live chat support, you will need to bypass the $39/month plan to double your budget.
If the critical support is taken away from paying customers, it can be a risky strategy for your business, but doing so on a $39/month monthly rolling subscription? That's not exactly pocket change.
- No entry-level pricing for smaller websites
Most of the social proof platforms, including Fomo, tend to price their services on “impressions,” stating all the notifications that are shown.
Fomo plan starts at $39 per month for 50,000 impressions. The dollar to impression ratio is respectable, and not every website gets 50,000 images.
It would have been nice if Fomo had a $19 monthly plan with fewer impressions, so more people with lower budgets could test the service out.
- No native A/B testing
An integral part of marketing optimization is A/B testing, so, unfortunately, split testing in Fomo is only available as part of their most expensive plan.
If you're not on this plan, you'll need to use Optimizely or Visual Website Optimizer if you want to run split-tests with Fomo notifications.
Fomo Pricing Plans | Exclusive Fomo Discount Coupon
Fomo has four pricing plans:
Starter Plan – Costs $19/month
- 25,000 notifications per month
- Unlimited website domains
- Custom page rules
- Roundup notifications
- API Access
- Active visitors counter
- White-label branding
- Unlimited integrations
- 1-click machine learning
Essential Plan – Costs $39/ month
- 50,000 notifications per month
- Includes all Starter plan features
- Live chat support
Plus Plan – Costs $79/ month
- 250,000 notifications per month
- Includes all Essential plan features
- Phone support
Advanced Plan – Costs $199/month
- 3 million notifications per month
- Includes all Plus plan features
- Managed A/B Testing
- Free optimizations
- API Support
But, if you plan to choose the coupon code mentioned above, you will avail of maximum benefits!
🌟 Fomo FAQ
✅What is social proof marketing?
Nobody cares what you have to say about your company. When customers sell for you, it's called social proof marketing.
✅What is Fomo?
Fomo is the first social proof marketing platform in the world.
✅Is Fomo Legit?
Yes. Fomo is the best social proof marketing company. Read case studies or 250+ 5-star reviews.
✅How can I calculate Fomo's ROI?
That is done automatically via the Fomo dashboard. A/B testing is another option.
✅Is it necessary to know how to code?
No. Fomo integrates with hundreds of your favorite apps.
Conclusion: Fomo Review 2023 + 50% Fomo Coupon Code | Should you buy this social proof marketing tool?
We strongly recommend Fomo to make a substantial impact on your customers! It is the right time to convert leads into sales!
Did you find our latest cover on Fomo review + coupon valuable?
The comment section is all yours to tell if you tried it. We always love to hear from our lovely audience!
The best way to increase sales is to create a strong belief about your product among your consumers, which you can accomplish by displaying social proof using Fomo. Try it now!!
- Flexible design-builder.
- Displays real-time visitors.
- User-friendly interface.
- All-powerful integrations.
- No phone support.
- Native A/B testing is only offered in the Advanced plan