If you have a natural entrepreneurial streak but are unknown where to begin, are you curious about starting your own company?
Are you interested in researching the market and your competitors before launching your first product? These services and others can be of assistance.
Read on this ✅AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout ultimate comparison, breakdown service's features, along with the pros and cons of each.
You will gain an understanding of both platforms and determine which is the best choice for your business.
AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout: Ultimate Comparison for Best Amazon Tool
- A former Amazon seller turned entrepreneur, Greg Mercer, created Jungle Scout six years ago.
- His success motivated him to help other people achieve the same degree of success.
- Therefore, Jungle Scout was born – a product research tool that allows users to identify outstanding products for sale.
- Compared to Jungle Scout, AmazeOwl is relatively new. In a similar vein, Amazon Owl supports Amazon sellers in launching their products and growing their businesses.
- With AmazeOwl, you can search over 600 million products across 11 marketplaces.
- That was a quick overview let's look closer at the tools to see which one is more capable.
AmazeOwl is a tool for building and running their own FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) business.
Users can search through millions of product ideas and effectively launch their business with access to their Amazon product database. AmazeOwl assists FBA firms in the following ways:
Identifying Potential AmazeOwl's Amazon database includes over 600 million goods and 11 marketplaces.
The product database is updated daily, ensuring that you always have access to the most recent product ideas.
AmazeOwl identifies products with great potential and describes the opportunity for you. By simply skimming through you'll, you'll be able to locate pretty things.
Understanding Your Specialization
AmazeOwl assists you in developing a thorough understanding of the market for your product.
To help you understand the potential profit and demand, all products in the database are ranked using a simple 5-star You'll. This will give you a better idea of your competitors and how easy it is to enter the industry.
AmazeOwl data can help you determine what type of promotional content will have the most impact, what a competitive price for your product looks like, and how many you'll need to stay ahead of the competition.
With access to this data, you will become aware of the nuances of your market, allowing you to distinguish your products from those of your competitors and thrive on Amazon.
Keeping a Step Ahead of the Competition
AmazeOwl provides you with valuable tools for monitoring your market. You'll be notified about new competitors in their early stages, allowing you to adapt your approach as needed to keep them at You'll
Price fluctuations, keywords, titles, and graphics are all examples of this. Understanding what works doesn't will help you attract more clients.
Jungle Scout Review
Jungle Scout is a one-stop shop for selling things on Amazon. Jungle Scout can assist you in starting, expanding an existing firm, or seeking new branding tactics. The following are some of the advantages of using this platform.
- Ease of Conducting Product Research
With Jungle Scout's addon, you can quickly learn how well a specific product niche sells on You'll.
You'll be able to observe a plethora of vital data elements at a glance, including profit estimates and Google trend analysis.
The data is updated in real-time, allowing you to make educated selections regarding which things to offer.
- Designed by Sellers, for Sellers
Vendors created Jungle Scout, intending to sell to other sellers in mind. Its main objective is to assist businesses in meeting their sales targets.
Amazon data is collected and analyzed by Jungle Scout, which collects and analyses billions of data points. Its users will profit from this highly accurate data pool.
A skilled team of customer care specialists is always on hand to assist you at every stage of your seller journey.
- Access to a Wide Range of Resources
To ensure you have everything you need to succeed, all Jungle Scout educational resources are free.
Breakdown of AmazeOwl
The majority of AmazeOwl customers have no prior experience but go on to establish their web enterprises. AmazeOwl consumers can expect the following from this service:
- View product rankings based on the easy 5-star system to compare the potential of items. Access millions of product ideas across 11 marketplaces on the Amazon database, which is updated daily.
- Access information that can assist you in understanding your market and where your product fits within it.
- Be notified of new competitors.
- Track the impact of competitors' daily adjustments using keyword monitoring.
Breakdown of Jungle Scout
Jungle Scout has the skills to help you no matter where you are in your selling journey. When you start utilizing this service, you can expect to receive the following:
Search a product database using a variety of helpful filters (keyword, category, etc.)
The product tracker displays daily sales and other data for any product, whether you are interested in or sold by a competitor.
Based on your parameters, the supplier database will present you with credible vendors. View their most popular customers and items.
Keyword scout shows you what Amazon shoppers are looking for.
You can keep track of your finances with the sales analytics tool. It keeps track of your sales, expenses, and overall performance over time.
You can quickly track what you have in stock and what you need to order with the Inventory Manager function.
AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout: Features
- Amaze Owl Product Database Advantages
- Keyword research
- Keyword investigation
- The academy of AmazeOwl
- Niche research
- Product database features of Jungle Scout
- Supplier database of Keyword Scout
- Completely free instructional resources
- Analytics for sales
AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout: Pricing
Both of these services can assist you in launching a product as well as managing your business.
Many customers base their choice between two comparable services on heres. Here's how AmazeOwl compares to Jungle Scout in terms of cost.
FREE AmazeOwl Starter Package
This bundle is ideal for folks who want to establish an FBA business because it includes the following features:
- Niche research (1 niche)
- Keyword research (3 keywords)
- Updates on their own (1,000 places)
- Keyword investigation (top 2 keywords)
- Slow loading time
AmazeOwl Growth Package: $12.99/month
This package is ideal for sellers who are about to launch their first product and includes the following features:
- Niche research (10 niches)
- Keyword research (10 keywords)
- Updates on their own (1,000 places)
- Keyword investigation (top 10 keywords)
- Quick loading time
- A product catalog (50 products a month)
- AmazeOwl academy has a 10% discount.
- Customer service regularly
AmazeOwl Established Package: $19.99/month
This package contains the following options for sellers that want to find and launch several products:
- Niche research (300 niches)
- Keyword research (50 keywords)
- Updates on their own (1,000 places)
- Keyword investigation (top 100 keywords)
- Rapid loading time
- A product catalog (200 products a month)
- AmazeOwl academy has a 30% discount.
- Priority customer service
Jungle Scout Pricing
Extension for Jungle Scout Only $19 per month and $228 per year.
This is a Chrome browser plugin that allows you to conduct product research on Amazon.
The following features are included
- A product catalog (10 searches)
- Product tracking software (3 products)
- Database of Suppliers (10 probes)
- Scouting for keywords (10 probes)
- Score of opportunity
Only the Jungle Scout software costs $39 per month or $468 per year.
In the web-based, you'll need to identify, launch, and many product sales. The following features are included:
Major Differences Between AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout
The main differences between AmazeOwl vs. Jungle Scout are:
It doesn't have any extra features other than the product or keyword tools, whereas Jungle Scout has product listing and product sourcing AmazeOwl's interface can be a bit confusing to navigate, Jungle Scout's interface is a little easier to understand
AmazeOwl offers a free plan, whereas Jung doesn't AmazeOwl's price plans are cheaper, Jungle Scout's price plans are more AmazeOwl's customer isn't great on the free program, Jungle Scout's customer service is pretty good no matter which plans you choose
There are some significant differences here. Jungle Scout's tools are web-based, with no downloading (except for installing the browser extension). Features of AmazeOwl's are in the desktop app, which you should download and install onto your computer to take full advantage of.
Compared with AmazeOwl, Jungle Scout offers more tools, but its cheapest plan is more expensive than AmazeOwl's most expensive plan. AmazeOwl provides a free program, which is limited, but you're new, and on a tight there's
There's also customer service to consider. With AmazeOwl, you'll get better customers with higher price plans. Jungle Scout has a good reputation here; AmazeOwl's free plan users can sometimes be left in the lurch.
Main Similarities Between AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout
AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout
AmazeOwl Pros & Cons
- Sign up for one of three levels based on your requirements and goals: starter (free), growth, and established.
- A free quiz that determines your Amazon seller readiness score and predicts your success.
- Amazon's massive product database
- It makes it simple to comprehend the complexities of your market. 10-day product training is provided with all plans.
- An excellent place to start, but you may also need to conduct your research as well.
- The free version may take a long time to load.
Jungle Scout Pros & Cons
- The interface that is simple to use
- Excellent client service
- Access to a plethora of educational and training resources is provided for free.
- A valuable tool for both beginners and professionals.
- With a straightforward service, you can keep track of your inventory, sales, and competition.
- The subscription will automatically renew (some users may not like auto charges)
- Learning how to use all of the features can be a bit of a learning curve.
🌟 AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout FAQ
❓ What is AmazeOwl?
AmazeOwl is an Amazon product research tool. It offers a vast product database of over 600 million products. Use AmazeOwl to discover winning products on Amazon.
❓ What is Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout is the leading tool for selling on Amazon. This Amazon research tool helps you to find keywords, discover profitable products, estimate sales, etc.
❓ Is AmazeOwl free?
Yes, AmazeOwl offers Starter Plan to all it customer which is free for forever. If you are new to the Amazon business, this plan is an excellent way to start your business, including all product research features.
❓ Does Jungle Scout offer a free trial?
No, Jungle Scout does not provide a free trial. But on all the standard plans of Jungle Scout, you will get a 7-day money-back guarantee in which you can easily decide whether this is the right tool for you or not.
❓ Is it possible to cancel Jungle Scout at any time?
During the 14-day money-back guarantee, you can cancel Jungle Scout at any time. If you are unsatisfied with the product, you can revert back it for a full refund within that timeframe.
❓ Is AmazeOwl accurate?
AmazeOwl has a massive product database of over 600 million items. This data is 100% reliable for keyword and product research only.
❓ Is Jungle Scout accurate?
Jungle Scout is a powerful tool for Amazon sellers to get accurate data on product demand, keywords, ranking, and estimated sales. Unlike most other Amazon tools, Jungle Scout lets you search for profitable products in nearly any category with no limitations. It provides insights into what’s already selling on Amazon. Save time and money by using the Jungle Scout tool for researching profitable products to sell on Amazon.
❓What is the significant difference between Jungle Scout and Extension?
Jungle Scout is an industry-leading web-based tool. It offers various features like product databases, opportunity finder, keywords, listings, and suppliers that help you take your Amazon business to the next level. On the other hand, Extension is the Chrome browser extension that directly offers product data. The only primary difference between Jungle Scout & its Extension is that from where you access them.
Conclusion: AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout 2021 | Which tool is actually better?
We hope you enjoyed our post on Amazon seller tools. We want to make it easy for you to find the right tool for your business, so we put together this AmazeOwl Vs. Jungle Scout comparison. We hope you find it helpful!