Content is free. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more
Well, you're in luck! In this article, we'll explore the Best Monday Sales CRM alternatives that are transforming the way businesses manage their projects and customer relationships. From powerful automation features to seamless integrations and user-friendly interfaces, these alternatives are designed to help you stay ahead of the curve in today's fast-paced business world.
So, buckle up and get ready to discover the perfect CRM solution that will take your business to new heights!
🤔 What is CRM?
A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system is a technology that helps businesses manage their interactions with customers and prospects, streamlining processes and improving profitability.
A CRM system is a tool that aids businesses in managing customer interactions, optimizing processes, and boosting profits. Key features of CRM include organizing customer data, tracking sales leads, analyzing customer behavior and sales metrics, automating sales and support workflows, and integrating with other applications. This helps companies understand, serve, and retain their customers more effectively.
📚 8 Best Monday Sales CRM Alternatives
From powerful automation features to seamless integrations and user-friendly interfaces, these alternatives are designed to help you stay ahead of the curve in today's fast-paced business world. The Monday Sales CRM Alternatives mentioned below are selected while analyzing a whole set of different parameters that can help you make the decision upon which Monday Sales CRM alternative will cross the set of features you might be looking forward to.
Let's kickstart with some of the best Monday Sales CRM alternatives that settle on our list!!
Starting off with Salesflare, an intelligent CRM designed for small and medium-sized B2B businesses, aiming to help them sell more with less work. Salesflare offers a whole set of features that have made it secure the #1 position in the list of our best Monday Sales CRM alternatives. The platform offers a range of features that streamline sales processes, enhance collaboration, and optimize sales efforts.
On the other hand what makes Salesflare a popular choice is the seamless integration that it offers across different apps like Gmail, Microsoft 365, iCloud, Zapier, LinkedIn, etc. Apart from that Salesflare has acquired several awards and titles in the past year, making it a trustworthy choice among individuals and businesses.
Salesflare Key Features
- Visual Sales Pipeline: Salesflare provides a clear visualization of your sales pipeline, allowing you to manage opportunities and resources effectively.
- Automated Reminders: The platform offers auto reminders for account inactivity and suggested tasks, ensuring timely follow-ups and better engagement with prospects.
- Email and Web Tracking: Salesflare's email tracking feature allows you to monitor email opens, clicks, and website visits, providing valuable insights into customer interactions.
- Saved Filters: Advanced filtering and saved filters help you organize and manage your data more efficiently.
- Live Notifications: Stay on top of important events and updates with live notifications, available on both desktop and mobile devices.
Salesflare Pricing Plans
Salesflare offers three pricing plans, with the option to choose between monthly or annual billing:
- Growth Plan: $29 per user/month (billed annually) or $35 billed monthly. This plan includes comprehensive CRM features, automated data input, email and web tracking, and more.
- Pro Plan: $49 per user/month (billed annually) or $55 billed monthly. In addition to the features in the Growth Plan, the Pro Plan offers advanced reporting, custom dashboards, and priority support.
- Enterprise Plan: $99 per user/month (billed annually) or $115 billed monthly. This plan includes all features from the Pro Plan, as well as custom onboarding, dedicated account management, and API access.
All plans come with a free trial, allowing you to explore the full functionality of Salesflare before committing to a subscription.
#2 NetHunt CRM
NetHunt CRM is a sales automation tool designed to seamlessly integrate with Gmail and other Google Workspace apps, providing a user-friendly interface for managing leads, nurturing customer relationships, and tracking sales progress. On the brighter side, you can give NetHunt a trial risk-free, i.e. NetHunt offers a free trial making it a good-to-go choice for many.
Unlike most of the CRMs in the ecosystem, NetHunt is more of a Gmail and LinkedIn CRM which helps you manage leads, maintain customer relations, monitor sales progress, and much more. With a rating of more than 4.7 stars on G2, NetHunt CRM has made the second spot in our list of Monday Sales CRM alternatives.
NetHunt CRM Key Features
- User-friendly interface: NetHunt CRM is built inside Gmail, blending with its UI and offering an intuitive and seamless experience for existing Gmail users.
- Customizable options: The CRM allows for extensive customization, enabling users to tailor the system to meet their unique requirements.
- Sales automation: NetHunt CRM helps automate various sales processes, such as email sequences and task creation, allowing sales teams to focus on building relationships and closing deals.
- Gmail integration: The CRM is designed to make all its features available within Gmail, allowing users to connect email correspondence with CRM records, send email campaigns in bulk, and analyze their performance.
- Collaboration features: NetHunt CRM keeps teams organized, informed, and efficient with features like automatic data entry and @mentions.
NetHunt Pricing Plans
NetHunt CRM offers three pricing plans, billed annually:
- Basic: $24 per user/month
- Sales automation, email campaigns, and basic integrations
- Professional: $48 per user/month
- Advanced CRM features, custom integrations, and priority support
- Enterprise: $96 per user/month
- Premium features, dedicated account manager, and custom onboarding
Additionally, NetHunt CRM offers a special Startup Plan, which includes the first 3 months free and the following 9 months at $15/user per month. A free trial is also available for those who want to test the CRM before committing to a subscription.
#3 Kommo CRM
Kommo CRM, formerly known as amoCRM, is the world's first conversational CRM designed to empower sales teams to sell more effectively. This user-friendly CRM solution is designed to help businesses automate their sales pipelines, interact with leads at the right time, and efficiently organize their sales database for smarter decision-making.
Kommo CRM offers a customizable pipeline that provides a bird's eye view of the entire sales process, allowing users to track the progress of each client and monitor overall sales health. The platform also features real-time reports, customizable dashboards, and seamless integration with popular apps.
Kommo CRM Key Features
- Messenger-based sales CRM: Connect with clients on popular messaging platforms and maintain a single client profile that combines communication from every channel, notes, related tasks, and more.
- Chat inbox: Manage conversations across multiple channels without breaking a sweat.
- Salesbot: Create code-free chatbots to ensure your business is online 24/7.
- Customizable multi-messenger chat button: Design your own chat button to engage with customers on their preferred messaging platforms.
- Integration with popular apps: Connect with the tools you already use to make your workflow seamless.
Kommo Pricing Plans
Kommo CRM offers three pricing plans:
- Base: $15 per user, per month
- Advanced: $25 per user, per month
- Enterprise: $45 per user, per month
A 14-day free trial is also available for users to test the platform before committing to a subscription without any credit card details required. On the other hand, it is worth mentioning that the Kommo is not available on a monthly basis, i.e. one should opt for a minimal subscription of 6 months.
#4 Nimble CRM
Nimble CRM is a relationship-focused customer relationship management (CRM) tool designed to help businesses build stronger relationships with their potential and existing customers. It combines traditional CRM features with contact management, social media integration, sales intelligence, and marketing automation. Nimble CRM is ideal for sales professionals, solopreneurs, and business teams who value nurturing relationships over just tracking dollars and deals.
With an average rating of around 4.4 stars across different platforms like G2, Capterra, SourceForge, Trustradius, etc. Nimble CRM has emerged as quite a popular choice for individuals and businesses looking for better management.
Nimble CRM Key Features
- Unified Relationship Management: Nimble CRM automatically combines contacts, social media connections, communications, inboxes, calendar appointments, and contacts from your favorite SaaS business apps into one unified relationship manager.
- Live Profiles: Nimble CRM provides actionable, accessible contact records, allowing users to easily locate contact information and view their team's interaction history with customers and leads. Users can also add notes to a record, update deal status, and access social handles.
- Segmentation: Nimble CRM helps users stay organized by segmenting their contacts into lists for targeted outreach.
- Nimble Prospector: This feature allows users to access the benefits of Nimble CRM from everywhere they work, including inboxes, social platforms, and any web browser app.
- Integration: Nimble CRM integrates with Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and various third-party apps, making it easy to import data and enhance team collaboration.
Nimble CRM Pricing Plan
Nimble CRM offers a single pricing plan, Nimble Business, with the following costs:
- $24.90 per user/month when paid annually
- $29.90 per user/month when paid monthly
All plans come with the features mentioned above. Nimble CRM also offers a 14-day free trial with no credit card required.
Securing the #5 in our list of Monday Sales CRM alternatives, inFlow Inventory is quite a comprehensive inventory management software system designed for small to medium-sized businesses. It offers a wide range of features to help businesses efficiently manage their inventory, orders, and sales processes. The software provides real-time inventory tracking, purchase order management, sales order management, reporting and analytics, and more. It also supports industry-specific features like bills of materials (BOM) and assemblies for manufacturing industries.
inFlow Inventory Key Features
- Organizing products with product names, SKUs, multi-level categories, and product photos.
- Barcoding support, including scanning and generating barcodes.
- Pricing and costing management, including quotes, orders, and invoices.
- Stock tracking with locations and sublocations, stock adjustments, and transit status.
- Reordering capabilities with purchase orders, stock transfers, work orders, and recommended reorder points.
- Manufacturing support with work orders, item kitting, bill of materials, and assembly cost tracking.
- Sales management, including order fulfillment, pick lists, and default picking locations.
- inFlow Inventory is available on various platforms, including Windows, web browsers, and mobile devices (Android and iOS).
inFlow Inventory Pricing Plans
inFlow Inventory offers four pricing plans, with costs depending on whether you pay monthly or annually:
- Entrepreneur (2 team members): $110 per month or $89 per month (billed annually)
- Small Business (5 team members): $279 per month or $219 per month (billed annually)
- Mid-Size (10 team members): $549 per month or $439 per month (billed annually)
- Enterprise (25 team members): $1,319 per month or $1,055 per month (billed annually)
Each plan includes expert in-house support and training for your team. You can also look forward to the inFlow Inventory free trial if you seek to try what features are offered by inFlow Inventory, in addition to all this, the free trial does not require any credit card details which makes trying it out even better.
Less Annoying CRM is a simple and user-friendly customer relationship management (CRM) tool designed specifically for small businesses. It aims to help businesses manage contacts, track leads, and stay on top of follow-ups. The CRM offers a centralized hub for all information related to contacts and companies, allowing users to store notes, files, tasks, events, and pipeline information related to a contact in one place.
Less Annoying CRM Key Features
- Contact management: Store and organize all your contact information in one place, making it easy to find and access.
- Calendar and task management: Built directly into the CRM, allowing users to manage their schedules and tasks in one place.
- Sales pipeline tracking: Customizable pipelines enable users to map out workflows and processes, and move contacts through each step of the process.
- Integrations: Less Annoying CRM integrates with various third-party applications, allowing users to sync their existing software with the CRM.
- File storage: Users can upload any type of file to their contact and company records, including contracts, drafts, and blueprints.
- Reporting and analytics: Generate custom reports to analyze your business performance and make data-driven decisions.
Less Annoying CRM Pricing Plans
Less Annoying CRM offers straightforward and transparent pricing:
- $15 per user per month, with no additional fees, contracts, or tiers.
- A 30-day free trial is available, allowing users to test the software before committing to a subscription.
- Users can contact the Less Annoying CRM support team if they seek to have more than 10 members.
By following the given instructions, Less Annoying CRM provides an affordable, intuitive, and easy-to-use CRM solution for small businesses, helping them manage contacts, track leads, and stay organized. Since Less Annoying CRM offers a 30-day free trial without any credit card details required, trying Less Annoying CRM is an excellent choice to move ahead.
Bitrix24 is an all-in-one business management and collaboration software designed for teams and organizations of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. It offers a unified platform for communication, project collaboration, task management, CRM, employee management, and ecommerce. By automating sales and marketing processes, Bitrix24 users can enjoy advanced task management and improved teamwork.
Bitrix24 Key Features
- CRM with client management, inventory management, website builder, product catalog, and pipeline management.
- Task and project management with collaborative projects, task templates, Scrum method, and Gantt & Kanban boards.
- Communication tools such as chats, employee polls, video conferencing, and instant messaging.
- Contact Center with live chat support.
- Website builder for creating personalized websites and online stores.
Bitrix24 Pricing Plans
Bitrix24 offers various pricing plans to cater to different business needs. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Free Plan: Unlimited users with basic communication, task and project, CRM, Contact Center, and website builder features with 5 GB of online storage.
- Start+: $24 per month for 2 users, 10 GB of online storage, and additional CRM and project management features.
- CRM+: $69 per month for 6 users, 50 GB of online storage, and advanced CRM features.
- Project+: $69 per month for 24 users, 50 GB of online storage, and advanced project management features.
- Standard: $99 per month for 50 users, 100 GB of online storage, and more advanced features.
- Professional: $199 per month for unlimited users, unlimited online storage, and all available features.
Please note that these prices are for the cloud-based version of Bitrix24. Bitrix24 also offers on-premise pricing for businesses that require complete data control and source code access
#8 Method CRM
The last one on our list is Method CRM, which is a web-based customer relationship management software designed to help businesses handle sales data, view customer history, build email campaigns, and follow up with customers. It is the #1 rated CRM for small businesses using QuickBooks, offering a unique two-way sync with QuickBooks that eliminates double data entry and allows users to focus on growing their business.
Method CRM is known for its customizability and seamless integration with popular accounting tools like QuickBooks and Xero. The software provides built-in solutions for lead management, invoicing, and more, while also connecting directly to apps like Gmail, Outlook, and Mailchimp, with hundreds of other integrations available via Zapier.
Method CRM Key Features
- Quotes (Proposals): Method CRM allows users to create effective sales proposals by generating multiple quotes per opportunity.
- List Management: This feature enables the management of multiple lists, helping businesses organize their contacts and leads.
- Marketing Automation: The software offers marketing automation capabilities, allowing businesses to streamline their marketing efforts and target their audience more effectively.
- Project Management: Method CRM includes project management features to help businesses plan, track, and manage their projects.
- Lead Scoring: This feature helps businesses prioritize leads based on their likelihood to convert, allowing sales teams to focus on high-potential leads.
- Product Catalog: Method CRM enables businesses to manage their product catalog, making it easier to track inventory and sales.
- Call Logging: The software allows users to log calls, helping businesses keep track of customer interactions and follow-ups.
- Contact Management: Method CRM offers contact management features, allowing businesses to store and organize customer data, track customer interactions, and analyze customer behavior.
- Integration with QuickBooks: Method CRM is the #1 rated CRM for QuickBooks users, offering a unique, two-way sync with QuickBooks to eliminate double data entry and streamline business processes.
- Sidebar for Gmail / Method Outlook Add-In: This feature allows users to access their CRM data directly from their email inbox, improving efficiency and making it easier to manage customer relationships.
Method CRM Pricing Plans
Method CRM offers three pricing plans, billed annually or monthly:
- Contact Management: $25 per user per month (billed annually) or $28 per user per month (billed monthly). This plan provides simple lead and customer management to help close deals and drive repeat business.
- CRM Pro: $44 per user per month (billed annually) or $49 per user per month (billed monthly). This plan offers a powerful QuickBooks CRM to help simplify the sales process and get paid faster.
- CRM Enterprise: $64 per user per month (billed annually) or $85 per user per month (billed monthly). This plan is designed for growing businesses that want to automate every workflow, from sales management to customer service.
Users can upgrade their plan at any time and downgrade at the end of the current billing cycle. A 30-day free trial is also available.
How CRMs Help in Managing Business and Increasing Productivity?
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems play a crucial role in managing businesses more efficiently and increasing productivity. Considering the industries where CRMs are being used here is a pictorial representation showing the industries and the market share they hold.
Here are some ways CRMs contribute to these improvements:
- Increased sales and revenue: CRM software can boost sales by 29%. By centralizing customer data, CRMs help businesses improve lead conversion rates by up to 300%.
- Improved productivity: CRM systems can enhance productivity by 34%. Mobile CRM users have seen a 50% improvement in productivity.
- Better customer service and retention: CRM systems help businesses improve customer retention and satisfaction rates. 47% of companies saw their customer retention rate increase when they started using CRM.
- Detailed analytics and forecasting: CRM systems can improve forecast accuracy by 42%. They provide detailed analytics and automated sales reports, helping businesses make data-driven decisions.
- Streamlined sales processes: CRM software simplifies sales activities, allowing businesses to track every step of the sales process, from initial contact to final conversion. This helps sales managers identify areas of improvement and optimize their team's performance.
- Integration with other tools: CRM systems can integrate with other tools that businesses use, further boosting productivity.
- Improved internal communication: CRM systems help improve internal communications, ensuring that the entire team is on the same page when it comes to each lead and customer.
- Automation and efficiency: CRM systems can automate tasks in the sales workflow, reducing time-consuming tasks and improving productivity.
Some supporting stats you might be interested in knowing:
- The average ROI for CRM is $8.71 for every dollar spent.
- 87% improvement in sales, 74% increase in customer satisfaction, and 73% improvement in business efficiency have been reported by CRM users.
CRM systems play quite an important role in managing businesses more efficiently and increasing productivity. They help businesses improve sales, customer service, internal communication, and forecasting while streamlining processes and integrating with other tools. The use of CRM systems has been proven to result in significant improvements in various aspects of business performance.
So far, we considered some of the best Monday Sales CRM alternatives that can manage your business operations with utter ease. Each of these alternatives has its own unique strengths and features, making them suitable for different types of businesses. By carefully considering your business needs and preferences, you can choose the best CRM to help your business grow and succeed.
Before concluding to any of the CRM as your business management companion, you can explore some of the questions which include things like How user-friendly is the CRM system? or Does the CRM system integrate seamlessly with your existing tools, such as email, social media, and other business applications? Well, the list of questions will keep on expanding, but you can finalize the “ONE” by cross-checking the parameters that align with your business and management needs.
On the other hand, by considering factors like customization, scalability, integration capabilities, etc., and asking the right questions, you can choose the best Monday Sales CRM alternative that aligns with your business needs and preferences.